A New Dynamic Model of the Solar System

Old August 28th 04, 06:05 PM
Bill Clark

Default A New Dynamic Model of the Solar System

You're invited to review my Ph.D. research at the University of Texas
at Austin, "A New Dynamic Model of the Solar System," at
http://www.celestialmechanics.org

The material is mostly graphical and conceptual, so it is not hard to
follow. It's all based on the Three Body Problem of Celestial
Mechanics, which is described for you in the first section.

All together, the Theory explains many things about our Solar System -
the orbital elements of all the planets, why Jupiter has a "Great Red
Spot" and Neptune's "Great Dark Spot" and why our own moon always
presents the same side to Earth. There are insights into the
astonishing complexity of Saturn's rings recently discovered by
Cassini, and many more fascinating insights into the structure of
gravity ~ which is far, far more complex than anybody thought
possible!

I hope you have a chance to visit!

Regards.

WH Clark
Austin, Texas

- - - - - - - - -

Texas Center for Celestial Mechanics
http://www.celestialmechanics.org

"The absence of evidence is not the
evidence of absence."
Old August 29th 04, 12:51 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Bill Clark" wrote in message
You're invited to review my Ph.D. research at the University of Texas
at Austin, "A New Dynamic Model of the Solar System," at
http://www.celestialmechanics.org

One wonders about the state of education in the US. Regardless of how
intelligent one may appear, the ability to think critically is usually
important.

I mean if this guy gets a PhD.....

My first problem with the paper is that in part 1, he goes from describing
the 3 body problem, and suddenly, from left field, and with no warning,
related it to human physiology, evidently believing it has something to do
with the function of male and female sexual organs. No explanation of WHY
this might be so, just a diagram and some text.

Then there's some stuff including diagrams that relate the mythical Bermuda
Triangle, Pyramids, Stonehenge, crop circles, Star Trek, and UFO's, and then
links off to chemical trails.

Oh, by the way, seems God used gravity strings to part the red sea.

Old August 29th 04, 12:54 AM
vonroach

On 28 Aug 2004 10:05:56 -0700, (Bill Clark) wrote:

"The absence of evidence is not the
evidence of absence."

It is for the empiricist regarding reality
Old August 29th 04, 01:33 AM
Tom McDonald

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Bill Clark" wrote in message

[...]

Wally,

IIRC, this fellow was chucked out of his Ph.D. program for what
seem pretty obvious reasons. Could be wrong, but I think the
system worked in this case.

We're not as advanced as the Antipodes, but we do try :-).

--
Tom McDonald
Old August 29th 04, 09:36 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

"Wally Anglesea" :

"Bill Clark" wrote in message
You're invited to review my Ph.D. research at the University of Texas
at Austin, "A New Dynamic Model of the Solar System," at
http://www.celestialmechanics.org

One wonders about the state of education in the US. Regardless of how
intelligent one may appear, the ability to think critically is usually
important.

I mean if this guy gets a PhD.....

Don't worry, in a year or two you will see him posting here that the science
community in trying to suppress his secrets and that is why they will not
give him a Ph.D, seen it happen a dozen time before.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old August 29th 04, 12:08 PM
Gautam Majumdar

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:51:40 +0100, Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Bill Clark" wrote in message
You're invited to review my Ph.D. research at the University of Texas
at Austin, "A New Dynamic Model of the Solar System," at
http://www.celestialmechanics.org

One wonders about the state of education in the US. Regardless of how
intelligent one may appear, the ability to think critically is usually
important.

I mean if this guy gets a PhD.....

Interestingly his thesis is not placed at the University website - does
that mean something !!!

--

Gautam Majumdar

Please send e-mails to
Old August 29th 04, 12:16 PM
Wally Anglesea

news

"Bill Clark" wrote in message
You're invited to review my Ph.D. research at the University of Texas
at Austin, "A New Dynamic Model of the Solar System," at
http://www.celestialmechanics.org

One wonders about the state of education in the US. Regardless of how
intelligent one may appear, the ability to think critically is usually
important.

I mean if this guy gets a PhD.....

Interestingly his thesis is not placed at the University website - does
that mean something !!!

More than likely. Especially when you realise celestialmechanics.org is
owned by William Clark. It's a "vanity site" and I suspect he is the entire
board of directors of the "Center for Celestial Mechanics". Top it off, the
site was only created on 23rd August 2004.
I see a kook forming on the horizon.