PLANETS EVOLVE FROM WATER

Old March 10th 04, 02:17 AM

Default PLANETS EVOLVE FROM WATER

It is my theory in short that if you take water and expose it to the
right elements ie..solar energy,gasses that you could in fact create an
atmosphere for that body of water.What you would need to complete the
masterpiece would be oe solid piece of material.The magnetic forces
would pus the mass to the center of the water.The friction of the forces
would melt explode the matter which then would heat the water to a
boiling point mixed with the right gasses and elements increasing and
muliplying itself.Picture an atmosphere of steam and explossions and
fire.That in theory would be the first stage of a planets evolution.Hey
this is fun.

Old March 10th 04, 04:08 AM
Bill Sheppard

The friction of the forces would melt
explode the matter which then would
heat the water to a boiling point mixed
with the right gasses and elements
increasing and muliplying itself.Picture
an atmosphere of steam and explossions and fire.That in theory would

be the first
stage of a planets evolution.Hey this is
fun.

Sounds like Satanic Gasesg (spoof on Rushdie's 'Satanic Verses'. oc

Old March 10th 04, 04:26 AM
John Zinni

wrote in message
It is my theory

A string of incoherent babbling does not constitute a theory.

Old March 10th 04, 01:40 PM
BenignVanilla

wrote in message
It is my theory in short that if you take water and expose it to the
right elements ie..solar energy,gasses that you could in fact create an
atmosphere for that body of water.What you would need to complete the
masterpiece would be oe solid piece of material.The magnetic forces
would pus the mass to the center of the water.The friction of the forces
would melt explode the matter which then would heat the water to a
boiling point mixed with the right gasses and elements increasing and
muliplying itself.Picture an atmosphere of steam and explossions and
fire.That in theory would be the first stage of a planets evolution.Hey
this is fun.

Josh...any relation to Bert?

BV.

Old March 10th 04, 02:28 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV Why did I know you were going to say that? Bert

Old March 10th 04, 03:08 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV Why did I know you were going to say that? Bert

I dunno Bert, what's your theory?

BV.

Old March 10th 04, 10:22 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV My theory as you think of me is always in a negative vain. Think
positive for that is the right direction to go. Bert

Old March 11th 04, 12:44 AM

hhhhmmmmm

Old March 11th 04, 12:45 AM

I understand your anger.realy i do.