RECYCLED PLANET

Old March 9th 04, 04:19 PM

I can not find addig anything to the bible in my theory.What you/we
consider Earh is like naming a city you can tear down N.Y.C. and in
years to come someone may rebuild over it.Is it still N.Y.C?

Old March 9th 04, 04:20 PM

Parranoid but I guesse not entirely impossible.

Old March 9th 04, 04:52 PM
Ashley Daniels

Ashley one last thing to add.The bible says Earth will be
destroyed.

What about the "New Jerusalem"?

Earth as int his Earth not neccessarily as a whole.She may
simply roll away.

Does the Bible indicate this? No.

Of course every thing on Earth, the land,the atmosphere
and the life will be destroyed but the mass may continue on elsewhere.

Not according to The Bible.

And as far as the dinos are concerened whos to say how long Earth
drifted and whos to say the dinos didnt exist in this residence?

The dinosaurs were here, just shortly before man.

I am
creating a theory.A good one.

Again, why read into it? Accept the Word for what it is. We don't know the
specifics of Creation other than what was written. One has to be very
careful not to mix ones own theories with what actually is. If your theory
is what actually happened, it would have been written.

I dont know how long before man they
exsisted some suggest man lived on Earth with the dinos.Who can say?But
to simply createa war between science and religion because the two
beginnings do not coencide is rediculouse.

So we make excuses simply because we cannot adequately merge the two
disciplines, fabricating information that both is and isn't there. That is
the wrong approach.

It is our responsabilities as
curiouse creatures of faith to try and find the answeres.

The answers are in front of you in The Bible. Trying to find things that
aren't there isn't the answer. Think about this: I build a house out of
wood and write up the plans. A year later, when I'm no longer around, my
son picks up the plans and changes the wood to brick. Three years after
that, my other son decides to build a Gazebo from the plans and rewrites the
plans to indicate it. I come along after five years and need to build
another house only to find that the plans have been so radically changed
that I can no longer understand them. The idea for the original house is
now gone and I must start again from scratch. I'm mad as a hornet that my
original plans were changed because not only I can't follow them now, but
others can't either. The same holds true with The Bible. If it is changed
around too much, many dilemmas are created, and people start responding by
trying to explain things that weren't in the original text. Isn't that
going to make Someone mad?

I personaly
believe I have.I too teach Sunday school for a bunch of chldren who have
not yet encountered the science verses religion debate.I always begin
with the facts and tell them from there it is up to them to find their
own answeres.Rather than to accept what teachers and scientist offer as
proof.Ask "where is the proof?"

Like in my house analogy, where is proof of the original plans? Long gone
and only traces remain. That is what happens if we decide to change things
around.

And you decide whether proof is realy
proof or a manipulation and twisting of facts. My conclussion may not be
yours.So I would encourage you to find your own.Good Luck.

Well, you just read my conclusion and I yours. Good luck also.

Ash

Old March 9th 04, 06:09 PM
BenignVanilla

"Ashley Daniels" wrote in message
link.net...
snip
Again, why read into it? Accept the Word for what it is. We don't know

the
specifics of Creation other than what was written. One has to be very
careful not to mix ones own theories with what actually is.

snip

How did we all evolve from two human beings?
How did Noah keep the cheetahs from eating the antelope?
Why are dinosaurs not mentioned in the bible?

BV.

Old March 9th 04, 06:16 PM
Ashley Daniels

How did we all evolve from two human beings?

Check out The Old Testament.

How did Noah keep the cheetahs from eating the antelope?
Why are dinosaurs not mentioned in the bible?

Like I said before, accept The Word for what it is. If it isn't there, it's
not that important of an issue.

Ash

BV.

Old March 9th 04, 07:05 PM
Greg Neill

"Ashley Daniels" wrote in message
link.net...

How did we all evolve from two human beings?

Check out The Old Testament.

How did Noah keep the cheetahs from eating the antelope?
Why are dinosaurs not mentioned in the bible?

Like I said before, accept The Word for what it is. If it isn't there,

it's
not that important of an issue.

The rest of us moved on from the middle ages. Apparently
your genes are just along for a free ride.

Old March 9th 04, 07:15 PM
BenignVanilla

"Ashley Daniels" wrote in message
link.net...

How did we all evolve from two human beings?

Check out The Old Testament.

How did Noah keep the cheetahs from eating the antelope?
Why are dinosaurs not mentioned in the bible?

Like I said before, accept The Word for what it is. If it isn't there,

it's
not that important of an issue.

That statement is, IMHO, what makes this a moot discussion. Accepting
something just because, is not reason enough to consider it fact. The
dinosaurs played an important historic role on this planet, to just not
consider them because your religious text does not mention them, is an
error, IMHO.

BV.

Old March 9th 04, 07:41 PM
Kilolani

wrote in message
actually the genius part was just for giggles but also is the only
proven fact.You must be a conformist who hates any ideas that represent
a new and sometimes better way to explain things.Im sure after giving my
theory a little thought you'll find that its not that far fetched.

If your claim is that your theory fits with the Book of Genesis, then it
could hardly be called "new" now could it?

Old March 9th 04, 07:45 PM
Dave Barlow

During a perfect moment of peace at Tue, 09 Mar 2004 13:21:22 GMT,
"Darla" interrupted with:

David, may I suggest that you have your daughter ask her teacher where
Mercury, Venus and Mars got Their water?
And she may also inquire why Earth wouldn't have received Her water from the
same source(s) as Mercury, Venus and Mars.

A very skeptical view of things, I like it. More succinctly, why would
there be no water on the zone between Mars and Venus? Why are we
special?

Back to the OP, if Earth is recycling itself then it was created
somewhere else in the Universe. So whatever created it 'over there'
could also create it 'over here'. Occams razor seems to apply here.

Dave "uncommon sense" Barlow
--
While the Hobbits may be proud of spreading the "art" of smoking
pipe-weed, I would imagine that nowadays the Shire might be the seen of many
Old March 9th 04, 07:51 PM
Shotokan Josh

the bibe is written in parables becauseit is meant to ean different
things to different people.The resulting message being love but also
truth.The parrables are meant to give people peace but and accordingly
when people dissagree on their meanings they (the people) cause war.
I feel that the answere is there and to just close your eyes and not
find the link between science and religion doese not bring people to
god.