Terraforming Mars

Old March 8th 04, 02:35 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
snip
Have my pulse fusion invention that needs a large
dome anyway.,and make a Earth's atmosphere
kept at a temperature of 73F .

Ok, you HAVE to expand on this.

BV.

Old March 8th 04, 08:05 PM
Darla

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
snip
Have my pulse fusion invention that needs a large
dome anyway.,and make a Earth's atmosphere
kept at a temperature of 73F .

Ok, you HAVE to expand on this.

BV.

Yes, Bert!
I, too, would like to hear more about your pulse fusion invention.

Darla

Old March 9th 04, 02:43 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Darla Well Darla I know you know the ins and outs of fusion. I'm
not talking about cold fusion like those two con men from Utah pulled.
My invention goes with a "fusion reactor" It naturally uses deuterium
and tritium where they fuse together,and produces non-radioactive
helium. Darla I know you know how the Russian Tokamak works here in
America we built one at Columbia U In theory it could work using
powerful magnetic fields. In actual reality of the nature of the beast
it has to create its own melt down in a matter of seconds.
My invention uses lasers. My creation of fusing makes use of heat,,but
does not destroy the equipment. It is not continuos,but uses time in
its favor. Hence the name "pulse fusion",ot "time lapse fusion" Darla
we create fusion H bombs my fusion is a very tiny H-Bombs like a big
one, these tiny explosions are set of by lasers. (can't tell you how how
I do this) I have worked everything out. In fact it is so simple I know
it is good thinking all the way. Well I have posted most of this here
,but that was probably before you came to Earth. When I told even my
best friends I could take pictures faster than a strobe light they all
laughed at me. When I finally did it they stopped laughing. I have as
much faith in my pulse fusion,as I had with my fast pictures. I think
better in theoretical physics than in astronomy. Your virtual friend
Bert PS To the old timers in this group that have see the picture
where I stop light an inch and a half from its source I have it now
stopped at one inch(very proud of that) .

Old March 9th 04, 03:06 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert,
Have you gotten sustained over-unity yet with that fusion
system? oc

Old March 9th 04, 03:49 PM
BenignVanilla

[...]

Very interesting Bert. Interesting concept.

What kind of power yield can this reactor generate?
Are you able to create more output then the input required to start and
maintain the reaction?
What contains the core?

BV.

P.S. As I have mentioned before, I'd be happy to host your stuff on a web
site, including your pictures, just let me know.

Old March 9th 04, 04:16 PM
Bill Sheppard

Also Bert, what are you using to count neutrons? You gotta be able to
detect neutron emission as verification that fusion is happening. oc

Old March 9th 04, 06:00 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV The answer to your questions is yes. Bert

Old March 9th 04, 06:36 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc All of the pulse fusion is in my mind,and I had my closest friend
making up blue prints,and like your friend Wolter he died. Still pulse
fusion has to work,and I've been working it out over the last 20 years.
Since you know the part neutrons play they like in a torus(tokamak) heat
up my system I remove all heat by a heat exchanger and goes to a boiler
to create steam for the electricity generation. The fusion maybe
tiny,but its heat is huge,and looking down (birds eye view) the
structure would look like the Texas astrodome,only three time bigger.
It is inside this structure my pulse fusion takes place. Little
energy(mostly heat is wasted) Well the sun gives energy to the Earth,but
think how much the sun wastes. Heat cools the inverse square distance
from its source. oc think of that as wasted energy. My pulse fusion
domed structure will be the greatest tourist attraction of the world. It
would be my gift to the people of the world. It would be the biggest
blessing to mankind. Do away with hunger. Make all the people of the
world equal. No need for the greed for money,when all the energy is at
your finger tips. Bert

Old March 9th 04, 07:13 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV The answer to your questions is yes. Bert

Which question? I asked three.

BV.

Old March 9th 04, 10:51 PM
Rob

BenignVanilla wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV The answer to your questions is yes. Bert

Which question? I asked three.

BV.

Its power yield is "yes", the core is contained by "yes" and "yes" to
startup and maintain is less than the output.