NEW Discovery near Spirit Rover... MUST SEE !

Old March 4th 04, 03:35 AM
M.A.Perafonte'

*** Right... Im looking at a photograph_ which does show such
*** figure, to me resembling a "researcher" or Mars scientist...
*** I don't see the rocks however :-)

Rich wrote
What are we looking at ? theres nothing there but a bunch of rocks.......
a floating space alien scientist, alrighty then !

Old March 4th 04, 02:04 PM
BenignVanilla

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote in message
om...
*** Right... Im looking at a photograph_ which does show such
*** figure, to me resembling a "researcher" or Mars scientist...
*** I don't see the rocks however :-)

Rich wrote
What are we looking at ? theres nothing there but a bunch of

rocks.......
a floating space alien scientist, alrighty then !

Could you draw a line around this figure so the rest of us can see what you
are seeing?

BV.

Old March 4th 04, 03:26 PM
O'Ryan Wells

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote in message
om...
*** Right... Im looking at a photograph_ which does show such
*** figure, to me resembling a "researcher" or Mars scientist...
*** I don't see the rocks however :-)

Rich wrote
What are we looking at ? theres nothing there but a bunch of

rocks.......
a floating space alien scientist, alrighty then !

Could you draw a line around this figure so the rest of us can see what

you
are seeing?

BV.

He is in a world of his own bless 'im. I've looked at his site (twice) and
his pictures (three times) he refuses to give sources which can be verified,
and assumes that people who disagree with him are being hostile and abusive.
Either he posted different pictures to the ones he's looking at, playing a
not very funny joke far beyond it's laugh-by date or he's totally
delusional. I think the latter is the case personally. I would suggest not
feeding him, but that's up to you.

O'Ryan Wells.

---

Old March 4th 04, 10:15 PM
M.A.Perafonte'

"BenignVanilla" wrote
Could you draw a line around this figure

*** Yes I could... and did in fact... both the original
*** "Researcher" presentation, and the update, are resplendent
*** with outlines indicating the figure discussed.
*** Here's the address in case you hadn't seen it yet:
*** http://krs4sure.2itb.com/DISCOVERY2
***
*** Last link on site above is to the update, also with many
*** well outlined photos.

Old March 5th 04, 01:28 PM
BenignVanilla

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote in message
om...
"BenignVanilla" wrote
Could you draw a line around this figure

*** Yes I could... and did in fact... both the original
*** "Researcher" presentation, and the update, are resplendent
*** with outlines indicating the figure discussed.
*** Here's the address in case you hadn't seen it yet:
*** http://krs4sure.2itb.com/DISCOVERY2
***
*** Last link on site above is to the update, also with many
*** well outlined photos.

*** Right... Im looking at a photograph_ which does show such
*** figure, to me resembling a "researcher" or Mars scientist...
*** I don't see the rocks however :-)

Rich wrote
What are we looking at ? theres nothing there but a bunch of
rocks....... a floating space alien scientist, alrighty then !

Yer a looney, as Monty Python would say. Them's just rocks.

BV.

Old March 5th 04, 11:22 PM
M.A.Perafonte'

*** that show is now in reruns... as are your "comments" :-)

BenignVanilla wrote
Yer a looney, as Monty Python would say. Them's just rocks.

Old March 6th 04, 02:17 PM
Rich

it doesnt resemble anything you fool, grow a brain, theres no scientist
there, no researcher or mars scientist. You have no proof whatsoever to back
up you lame statements.

Old March 6th 04, 02:20 PM
Rich

looney is the correct terminology for this freak. I think he's hoaglands
brother !
what a total waste of time trying to fool, firstly yourself, then everyone
else that you'd found something !

Old March 6th 04, 06:27 PM
O'Ryan Wells

"Rich" wrote in message

it doesnt resemble anything you fool, grow a brain, theres no scientist
there, no researcher or mars scientist. You have no proof whatsoever to

back
up you lame statements.

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote in message
om...
*** Right... Im looking at a photograph_ which does show such
*** figure, to me resembling a "researcher" or Mars scientist...
*** I don't see the rocks however :-)

Rich wrote
What are we looking at ? theres nothing there but a bunch of

rocks.......
a floating space alien scientist, alrighty then !

He doesn't care about backing up his fantasies. This should be clear to
everybody now. Since he's just repeating the same old crap I'll do the same.

He is in a world of his own bless 'im. I've looked at his site (three times)
and
his pictures (three times) they were crap at the first viewing and they're
still crap. His text is crap too even down to the font! The pictures are
probably of his backyard. The 'figures' are illusions or delusions either
way they don't exist.
He assumes that people who disagree with him are being hostile and abusive
when they're really just frustrated at this guy's lack of brain. He no
longer replies to my comments because I won't talk seriously about nothing.
Either he posted different pictures to the ones he's looking at, playing a
not very funny joke far beyond it's laugh-by date, or he's totally
delusional. I think the latter is the case personally. I would suggest not
feeding him, but that's up to you.

Give it up Perafonte you're busted, take the medication.

O'Ryan Wells.

---

Old March 7th 04, 01:07 AM
M.A.Perafonte'

*** so much hostility from .au addresses... I suspect
*** it is either the same troublemaker, after their previous
*** account got cancelled(!), or a group of mischievous students
*** in some computer lab

Rich wrote
it doesnt resemble anything

*** OK, to you, it doesn't resemble anything, or not what I
*** described...

theres no scientist there, no researcher or mars scientist.

*** yes of course... you don't see anything, and not a
*** researcher... I accept that from you... I just see
*** something else.

You have no proof whatsoever to back up you **** statements.

*** I do not require proof to simply state, as I have,
*** that I see this figure in the photograph... it's merely
*** my observation.