Aliens on the sun?

Old October 30th 03, 02:21 AM
Leah Lidtorf

Default Aliens on the sun?

I think there are energy-aliens or aliens living out-of-phase in our sun.
Old October 30th 03, 02:37 AM
Douglas A. Shrader

"Leah Lidtorf" wrote in message
om...
I think there are energy-aliens or aliens living out-of-phase in our sun.

Then I authorize you to beam onto the sun and check it out personally.

Old October 30th 03, 03:16 AM
Dick Justice

"Douglas A. Shrader" wrote in message

"Leah Lidtorf" wrote in message
om...
I think there are energy-aliens or aliens living out-of-phase in our

sun.

Then I authorize you to beam onto the sun and check it out personally.

You should advise him to go at night so he won't get fried.

Old October 30th 03, 04:45 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On 29 Oct 2003 18:21:40 -0800, (Leah
Lidtorf) wrote:

I think there are energy-aliens or aliens living out-of-phase in our sun.

Leah is a troll, and a nutjob.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

Old November 1st 03, 03:55 AM
Info Plumber

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
Lidtorf) wrote:

I think there are energy-aliens or aliens living out-of-phase in our sun.

Leah is a troll, and a nutjob.

so, are you saying there AREN'T any aliens on the sun?

aliens food needs Alex.Yates Solar 0 June 29th 04 05:33 PM
Alert ! Aliens steal our planets ! Pablo Rena FITS 0 May 29th 04 02:20 AM
Aliens Tampering With Lockheed's Echelon Satellites! Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the Wrold * Astronomy Misc 0 April 21st 04 05:51 AM
Star Trek Scotty Says Yes to Aliens MIchael Misc 0 July 2nd 03 03:59 AM