PLANETS EVOLVE FROM WATER

Old March 11th 04, 12:45 AM

bert and earny?

Old March 11th 04, 12:54 AM

HEY BERT COOL YOU THINK THE SAME.THAT WOULD MEAN THAT INDEED SATURN IS
IN HER SECOND PHASE.a YOUNGER EARTH.I think once she reaches a certain
temp she will in a sense weaken her atmosphere for a while cusing a
short period of icing.But not becoming completely frozen on the
inside.Then the atmosphere will gradualy restrenghthen.So that just
tells me that yes the dinos suffocated in a over sized sauna.Now the
dillema of the backward rotation I'll sleep on that one.i'M SURE I'LL
HAVE IT FIGURED OUT IN A COUPLE DAYS.

Old March 11th 04, 01:26 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV My theory as you think of me is always in a negative vain. Think
positive for that is the right direction to go. Bert

Bert, that is your perception. I have repeatedly tried to engage you in
conversation and tried to learn more about your ideas. You offer an idea. I
offer questions. Typically our communications end with you calling me a
parrot. Now who is being negative?

BV.

Old March 11th 04, 01:28 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV My theory as you think of me is always in a negative vain. Think
positive for that is the right direction to go. Bert

BTW, your theory is wrong. I simply drew a line between you and Josh based
on several factors including the web TV account, writing style, and clearly
his zest for life matches yours.

BV.

Old March 11th 04, 03:52 PM
Hawkw32

Um, I might just be new here, hope I'm not intruding here, but why does
reading what this guy(Josh3B) writes make my head hurt and make my brain
want to crawl out of my ear?

Ow.

-Alex

Old March 11th 04, 11:44 PM

because it is so in depth that your perception of reality becomes
distorted.

Old March 12th 04, 10:12 AM
Dat's Me

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:40:50 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

wrote in message
It is my theory in short that if you take water and expose it to the
right elements ie..solar energy,gasses that you could in fact create an
atmosphere for that body of water.What you would need to complete the
masterpiece would be oe solid piece of material.The magnetic forces
would pus the mass to the center of the water.The friction of the forces
would melt explode the matter which then would heat the water to a
boiling point mixed with the right gasses and elements increasing and
muliplying itself.Picture an atmosphere of steam and explossions and
fire.That in theory would be the first stage of a planets evolution.Hey
this is fun.

Josh...any relation to Bert?

I was thinking more along the lines of him beig related to: M.A. Pentafore
(sp?)