Are astronomy gathering safe for children?

Old February 3rd 04, 05:05 AM
Beetlejiz Bioexorcist

Default Are astronomy gathering safe for children?

Those disgusting pictures of a female model posing with a Meade, are you
sure it wasn't a BUSHnell

Say it once...say it twice...third time's the charm.
Beetlejiz....Beetlejiz......go on go on....SAY IT!

Old February 3rd 04, 05:26 AM
Beetlejiz Bioexorcist

Libraries are PARTICULARLY dangerous for children. Parents: do NOT take
your children to the library. Take them to the day care center where it
is safe. Ditto for movie theatres and museums. Leave these dangerous
places to the adults.

Old February 3rd 04, 06:35 AM
Darin Boville

(Shawn Grant) wrote in message . com...

Darin Boville
Fine Art Photography and Video
www.darinboville.com

My photography is better then yours.

Ha ha. Is that sort of like my dick is bigger than yours?

Seriously though, I've seen your work on your web page and if you need
any Photo 101 help I'm always ready to help beginners.

--Darin

Old February 3rd 04, 12:27 PM
Shawn Grant

Seriously though, I've seen your work on your web page and if you need
any Photo 101 help I'm always ready to help beginners.

--Darin

Where are your photos or are you just mindlessly bashing a troll?