Soap actor offs himself

Old July 11th 06, 08:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets,sci.math
Atheists Are Obsolete

Default Soap actor offs himself

Some obsolete Liberal desperately projected in vain:

But First, I, God-Fearing American, did write:

You gotta give this sod some credit. It must take some real
titanium gonads to point a loaded gun your head and pull the
phuckin trigger. I bet he was suffering from "P.E.S.T.", or
Post-Election Selection Trauma; you know, the hopeless mental
disease that afflicts hateful Anti-Christian Liberal Atheists.

You've got hateful down to the center of your soul, Daniel Joseph Min.

Old July 11th 06, 10:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets,sci.math
Mij Adyaw[_1_]

Danny Joe,

That is not true. I know several Democrats that are Christians. Not all
Democrats are bad. They just haven't seen the light yet and converted to
Republican. There is still hope for them.

Old July 12th 06, 01:23 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets,sci.math
Pat Flannery

Mij Adyaw wrote:

Danny Joe,

That is not true. I know several Democrats that are Christians. Not all
Democrats are bad. They just haven't seen the light yet and converted to
Republican. There is still hope for them.

There is only One True God and Franklin Delano Roosevelt is His/Her/Its
Holy Prophet! :-)

Pat
Old July 12th 06, 08:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets,sci.math
Mike Thomas

"Liberals Are Losers" wrote in message

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, "Mij Adyaw" wrote:
Danny Joe,

That's what my cousins, aunts and uncles used to call me when
I was knee-high to a grasshopper. My friends call me Daniel.

How could you possibly have friends? Ohhh, I get it, they just don't know
about your alter
ego in these newsgroups and all the insane psychobabble you spout. And the
audacity to post
in all the wrong places. Could you explain yourself if you are capable?

Old July 12th 06, 08:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets,sci.math
[email protected]

Old July 12th 06, 09:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,sci.space.history,rec.models.rockets,sci.math
Gib Bogle[_1_]

Mij Adyaw wrote:

That is not correct. He is very much alive.

Really? Where?