in his own words

Old January 2nd 07, 02:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike

Default in his own words

http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-...t_en-ca&fg=rss

Old January 2nd 07, 05:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Shawn

Mike wrote:
http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-...t_en-ca&fg=rss

Who? What? All I get is a request to download micro$oft software
(spyware?).
Is this a demand from Bill Gates for more money?
Old January 2nd 07, 06:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike

"Shawn" wrote in message
. ..
Mike wrote:
http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-...t_en-ca&fg=rss

Who? What? All I get is a request to download micro$oft software
(spyware?).
Is this a demand from Bill Gates for more money?

Works here. You msut be doing something wrong

Old January 2nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sjouke Burry

Mike wrote:
"Shawn" wrote in message
. ..

Mike wrote:

http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-...t_en-ca&fg=rss

Who? What? All I get is a request to download micro$oft software
(spyware?).
Is this a demand from Bill Gates for more money?

Works here. You msut be doing something wrong

Thats a funny site! In IE7 I get the advise to
download/install IE6 !!
Ignoring the advice, the video starts anyway.....
Old January 2nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gareth Slee

Mike wrote:

Works here. You msut be doing something wrong

Doesn't work here and I'm doing nothing wrong...

--
Gareth Slee
http://www.meroffice.com
Old January 2nd 07, 06:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
. ..
Mike wrote:

Works here. You msut be doing something wrong

Doesn't work here and I'm doing nothing wrong...

You mean to say you can't see that it's a video window with advertising?

Old January 2nd 07, 07:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gareth Slee

Mike wrote:

Works here. You msut be doing something wrong

Doesn't work here and I'm doing nothing wrong...

You mean to say you can't see that it's a video window with advertising?

Nope!
I get this,

"To use this product, you need to install free software

This product requires Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6, Microsoft© Media
Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 6. To download these free software
applications, click the links below and follow the on-screen
instructions."

The entire world doesn't use Internet Explorer you know?

--
Gareth Slee
http://www.meroffice.com
Old January 2nd 07, 09:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mick[_1_]

"Gareth Slee" wrote:

Nope!
I get this,

"To use this product, you need to install free software

This product requires Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6, Microsoft© Media
Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 6. To download these free software
applications, click the links below and follow the on-screen
instructions."

The entire world doesn't use Internet Explorer you know?

Not the entire world, but almost. ;-)

I think WMP10 is a recommendation rather than a requirement - it
worked great with WMP9...

If it was a video of Charlotte Church (one of the great contributions Wales
made to humanity) I bet you would get it to work. ;-))))))

Old January 2nd 07, 09:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gareth Slee

Mick wrote:

If it was a video of Charlotte Church (one of the great contributions Wales
made to humanity) I bet you would get it to work. ;-))))))

Never mind Charlotte Church take a look at Katherine Jenkins :-)

http://www.bassey.co.uk/blog/uploade...small-755420.b
mp

--
Gareth Slee
http://www.meroffice.com
Old January 2nd 07, 09:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

I use Foxfire and another media player that the mirosuk one.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info