~ * A Morning Wood Golden Quill ...

Old April 17th 05, 07:30 PM
Twittering One

Default ~ * A Morning Wood Golden Quill ...

"................. Allo?
Is this the NASW?

Hey ~ !

My name's Folly. We have a teensey
Weensy problem. Um hm. Um hm.

Um hm.
We did. Um hum. Yes. No.

No. Yes. Gotcha.
Okay. Um hm. Will do!"
~ Folly

~ * ~
Just One of
The Morning Wood High Esteemed
Associations ~
~ * The National Association
Of
Science
Writers ~

~ * ~ ~ ~ ~
In 1934, a dozen pioneering science reporters
established the National Association of
Science Writers at a meeting in New York.
They wanted a forum in which to join forces
to improve their craft and encourage conditions
that promote good science writing.
The association was formally incorporated
in 1955 with a charter to 'foster the dissemination
of accurate information regarding science
through all media normally devoted to
informing the public.'"

http://nasw.org/
~ * ~
Yes ~
A Morning Wood Sore Public Service
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*
~ * ~

Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please bring him home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old April 17th 05, 10:07 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Twitty Glad to see your back in the theme of things again. When the
commander of Apollo 13 said "NASA we have a problem"(explosion),he was
told what to do. What if the commander said to NASA on the Shuttle
Columbia "We have a problem our left wing just burnt away" Do you think
NASA would answer the phone? Bert

Old April 17th 05, 11:36 PM
Twittering One

In an emergency, they should!
That's their job.

Old April 18th 05, 01:00 AM
Twittering One

"But they said ~ 'Houston,
We have a problem.'"
~ Folly

Old April 18th 05, 12:58 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Sounds like being at your Nobel is going to be lots of
fun. I never owned a tux. I have one suit,and a sport jacket. Lots of
T-shirts. My favorite one has my G=EMC^2 front and back. Will the Nobel
committee let me in wearing that T-shirt. I don't think so. Best to keep
in mind they told Einstien to keep his mouth shut about his crazy SR,and
GR theories. My G=EMC^2 thanks to the internet is more popular in this
spacetime than E=MC^2 was 100 years ago.
Red Halo bacteria Hmmmm Is this halo around your black comet? I always
thought you use the black comet like a black hole (yes?) It is
not the comets great speed that creates the tail,but the radiation of
the Sun. Sun makes the tail the prominent feature. What gives your comet
a black tail? Black tail don't show up against a black back ground. Do
you think nightbat that your invisible black comets could be the missing
mass? What if there are 95% more black comets in the universe than all
the other objects. What if they are moving in all directions in the vast
space of the universe at 99.999999999999999999 of light speed? Even if
they were 12 miles in diameter that great speed would render them
invisible(yes) At that great speed even if they were made just of
water they would be millions,and millions of times heavier than water.
That means millions and millions greater inertia,and since inertia and
gravity are one(same thing) there is the best reason where the missing
gravity of the universe is hiding. Now maybe nightbat you will come to
my Nobel for I will use black holes that are cosmologically known,and
excepted at going through space at very close to "c" and you will only
have your black comet that is only in your minds eye. Well we do have
one same feature. Black against the blackness of space. In
your honor I have only black tails on my darts. Bert

Old April 19th 05, 10:22 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat Sounds like being at your Nobel is going to be lots of
fun. I never owned a tux. I have one suit,and a sport jacket. Lots of
T-shirts. My favorite one has my G=EMC^2 front and back. Will the Nobel
committee let me in wearing that T-shirt. I don't think so. Best to keep
in mind they told Einstien to keep his mouth shut about his crazy SR,and
GR theories. My G=EMC^2 thanks to the internet is more popular in this
spacetime than E=MC^2 was 100 years ago.

nightbat

Why are you hide and seek in one of Twitty's posts Bert, too
much white lightning, ha, ha. And just wear one of those tux panted
t-shirts and good sports jacket that should do just fine. (:~) I don't
care as much for finally getting lots of shinny gold medals or statues
as hopefully completing the task at hand and that is gaining a Princess
Darla star ship for my respectable Earth science Officers, especially
Ray, and self.

Bert
Red Halo bacteria Hmmmm Is this halo around your black comet?

nightbat

The possibilities are theoretically endless Bert, for the Red
Halo is extremely resilient. On Earth it can exist in the deepest oceans
including extreme terrestrial planetary depths due to its non reliance
on normal Earth atmosphere. Around, in, and end stage dispersing from a
Black Comet, all a very real possibility Bert, wherever formed species
embedded salt crystal or salt block space residing fractured particles
can exist.

Bert
I always
thought you use the black comet like a black hole (yes?)

nightbat

Theoretically model applied, mathematically reference deduced
(anchored), and originally self presented for singularity resolution, so
yes Bert, you are long net privied, correct.

Bert
It is
not the comets great speed that creates the tail,but the radiation of
the Sun. Sun makes the tail the prominent feature. What gives your comet
a black tail?

nightbat

A regular comet super body traveling in deep space embedded in
normal gravity field is not white but receives its bright white glow
when it approaches the Suns radiation and outward wind in our solar
system. Its particular solar system observed path is not dependent on
the Suns attraction and its observed tail always actually radiates away
from the Sun despite the referenced comet's trajectory position in
reference to the main stellar influence. The comet's tail therefore can
be behind, side away, or actually in front of the main body depending on
the comets location to Suns counter radiation influence.

What as long past net explained theoretically and profoundly gives the
nightbat Black Comet its inverse tail is the enormous deduced density of
the main singularity body of the metamorphosed condensed boson plasma
matter beyond upper solar mass limit and Pauli non violation state
former neutron star in pertinent galactic free fall. I have long tried
to enable you to visualize the Black Comet singularity resolution
presentation by example or close approximation to what you are commonly
familiar with but apparently and understandably with your apparent much
difficult grasped success. For a comparative analysis known frame there
is nothing except via its observed distant pull or tug on surrounding
distant space bodies in our regular gravity field that comparative comes
close to permitting actual or cross reference physical explanation, or
present prohibited close up evaluation, allowing empirical understanding
and co-documentation, clear observation, or disclosing its elusive dark
mystery except to anchored mathematical enigmatic pointing.

Let me try this in common lay terms, mind picture a very very large ship
in water since you are familiar with your floating bike boat principle,
and imagine this very large boat which is accrediting or taking on water
much faster then you can pump it out. The big boat which is very heavy
but normally floats begins to weigh more and more in the water despite
all your attempts to keep it afloat. What happens, the boat begins to
sink deeper and deeper in the floating water as the water overtakes your
every effort to keep her afloat. And because your are still in the boat
pumping some water out it takes a little more time to sink, but sink she
does. If you stay on her as she begins to sink into the water the very
large boat begins to create a great pull towards the down position that
she is sinking, a resultant pull so great that even if you jump off and
try to swim away from her main body unless you can get far enough away
she may still pull you down with her. That great inverse pull, as the
great ship goes down in the water is like the inverse tail event horizon
of the enormous dense Black Comet. As per mind example, even as the ship
submerges out of sight it exhorts physically an intense pull on
everything near or around it as she now free falls to the bottom. In
space there is technically no bottom so the super dense Black Comet
theoretically just directionally free falls along the path of least
resistance away from the former neutron stars normal galactic
gravitational momentum position.

Bert
Black tail don't show up against a black back ground. Do
you think nightbat that your invisible black comets could be the missing
mass?

nightbat

Theoretically yes Bert, the nightbat resolved singularity
presentation via closed gravitational loop Black Comet model could not
only account or provide for Universal missing present pointing
unaccounted total mass, but missing regular gravity field total energy
possibility as well.

Bert

What if there are 95% more black comets in the universe than all
the other objects.

nightbat

Theoretically if there were more Black Comets as you ponder then
there would have to be corresponding fewer galaxies then observed to
theoretically balance the 95% of deduced missing mass/energy. Since we
do observe these physical cosmic field background galaxies whether real
or long dissolved and local quadrant observed visible or detected just
arriving, the observed normal gravity field missing internal
constituents would still remain to be accounted for which is not the
actual observed evidence case.

What if they are moving in all directions in the vast
space of the universe at 99.999999999999999999 of light speed?

nightbat

It is not necessarily dependent on their great non-relative
singularity body speed but the particular accredited amount of enormous
centralized constricting condensed energy plasma and event horizon
inverse tail pulled in (great sinking ship Earth reference mind example)
mass makeup concentrated moving momentum which LY path constricts free
fall directionally all of the effected space metric field even photon
light entered horizon in or central singular body around itself. It is a
theoretical and mathematical immense distorted strong gravity field
consisting of many many solar masses and additionally captured energy
and space bodies.

Bert
Even if
they were 12 miles in diameter that great speed would render them
invisible(yes)

nightbat

It is not its pertinent speed but Black Comet singularity super
pure energy make-up density the likes of which is commonly physically
unimaginable in our reference or comparative space-time local field body
frame. So dense, and field metric inward central body world line metric
curving, no light can escape once crossed over inverse tail horizon but
just follows its central inward trajectory and not singularities
particular directional speed while acknowledge referenced theoretically
and possibly immense.

Bert
At that great speed even if they were made just of
water they would be millions,and millions of times heavier than water.
That means millions and millions greater inertia,and since inertia and
gravity are one(same thing) there is the best reason where the missing
gravity of the universe is hiding.

nightbat

If the Black Comets were just made of water Bert even with
theoretical traveling at your great theoretical sub light year speed
they would not have the strong counter degenerative strength to counter
the Pauli fixed atomic strong force to permit mass theoretical non
volatile fusion stability to take place in the absence of immense
implosive explosive mathematical proven Chandra upper limit Super Nova
reality. The normal hydrogen oxygen molecular inertia bonds and even
further in condensed heavy water state are theoretically too weak to
support sustained accretion via speed of said magnitude alone. Where is
your central accrediting driving force to over come the Pauli atomic
state strong counter force inertia?

Bert
Now maybe nightbat you will come to
my Nobel for I will use black holes that are cosmologically known,and
excepted at going through space at very close to "c" and you will only
have your black comet that is only in your minds eye. Well we do have
one same feature. Black against the blackness of space. In
your honor I have only black tails on my darts. Bert

nightbat

Bert I have kindly advised over the years the only imaginary
holes in space are those in some misguided folks mind. There is a mass
upper limit including (H20) or + for any star body so your theoretical
high speed premise is dead in the water via proven Chandra mathematical
proof. It took him many years after presentation of his stellar mass
proof but thankfully he finally received it. If you must, argue with the
math not me, I use the math to support or anchor my theoretical premise
and that of Dr. Einstein's non Pauli violating state pointing
singularity. I'll give you this though, you're halfway right to profound
Black Comet understanding and in your theoretical deduction concerning "
what if " you could get matter accretion beyond Chandra upper limit mass
neutron star class via even water without proven end sequence Super
Nova? I explained how it is theoretically done, yet you cling to water
based like your 1st life necessity preponderance. Gold medals and
statues are nice, and you're still invited to my Nobel reception if they
ever decide to respectfully grant it (them). But my interest is more now
on respectfully securing that Darla advanced star ship for the group
science Officers. Ha, ha, so we can hopefully both empirically safely
distance physically stand and personally observe on the intergalactic
star craft observation deck your H20 water hole in space or my profound
biggest per galaxy invisible Black Comet singularity in the Universe.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old April 19th 05, 12:29 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Made a print out. Its the longest post I ever read. Not so
sure how great a force is when a large ship sinks and can suck you down
with it. Bouyancy being such a strong up force. A ship must accelerate
very slow as it slips under the water's surface. It took 2 miles to
reach 60mph when the Titanic hit the floor. The boats I build can
never sink. They are strong, light and even the sail ten speed that is
only ten feet long has 11 water tight compartments in its structure.
Thanks to the internet it could be the most seen sail+paddle wheel boat.
Well thinking boats this morning because I will be sailing on lake
Toho(if all goes well) this afternoon. Lake Toho has hundreds of
gators,and a big fish with a gator head(ugly) That is the reason
why your boat has to float. No bodies are ever found floating on this
lake. for they are inside the bellies of gators. Bert PS "What did
I just write that has anything to do with astronomy? Well being old
gives me the privilege to ramble

Old April 19th 05, 09:34 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi nightbat Made a print out. Its the longest post I ever read. Not

so
sure how great a force is when a large ship sinks and can suck you

down
with it. Bouyancy being such a strong up force. A ship must

accelerate
very slow as it slips under the water's surface. It took 2 miles to
reach 60mph when the Titanic hit the floor. The boats I build

can
never sink.

That's what they said about the Titanic!

They are strong, light and even the sail ten speed that is
only ten feet long has 11 water tight compartments in its structure.
Thanks to the internet it could be the most seen sail+paddle wheel

boat.
Well thinking boats this morning because I will be sailing on lake
Toho(if all goes well) this afternoon. Lake Toho has hundreds of
gators,and a big fish with a gator head(ugly)

Sounds like perilous waters!

That is the reason
why your boat has to float. No bodies are ever found floating on

this
lake. for they are inside the bellies of gators. Bert PS "What

did
I just write that has anything to do with astronomy? Well being old
gives me the privilege to ramble

Are there any gators there big enough to swallow you boat and all?

Double-A

Old April 19th 05, 11:30 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Did not sail today.Most gator that I see sunning themselves
are about 7 feet. The biggest one I ever saw on lake Toho was possibly
12 feet. Best to keep in mind that they kill by taking the victim under
water,and drowning it,and then they eat. I have paddled up to 10
feet,and don;'t like getting any closer. Unlike sharks gators seem
very peaceful. Toho has no more fish(pollution,and water to warm.) What
these gators eat is a mystery. The lake had large white birds,but no
more. Lots of Pelicans ,but no more. Greenish moss along the shores. My
thoughts are to many power boats.(oil and gas) beer cans on the bottom.
House boats dumping human waste Global warming,and acid rain Its to
late to save Toho. Someday it might be to late to save our Earth
That is what lake Toho has shown to me. Bert.