An apology to everyone from DJM

Old April 1st 05, 06:31 PM
Daniel Joseph Min

Default An apology to everyone from DJM

I apologize to everyone in this forum for all of my previous posts. I
was wrong to abuse this newsgroup by posting this crap and I promise
never to do it again.
Daniel Joseph Min

Old April 1st 05, 07:28 PM
John Carruthers

ho ho, if only :-)

but shouldn't it have read --

Old April 1st 05, 11:06 PM
Chris L Peterson

On 1 Apr 2005 21:34:33 -0000, Daniel Joseph Min
wrote:

Of course. That's why I *always* PGP-clearsign all
of my always witty and topical messages and replies,
in order to thwart any and all attempts by these
room-temperature iq rank-amateur left-wing liberal
nitwits to forge my good name.

Of course, it only works if anyone bothers to check your key... and
nobody does. Personally, I assume that whatever bears your name is
actually coming from you. So your apology for all the crap you've posted
is happily accepted.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com
Old April 1st 05, 11:09 PM
JohnShap

"Daniel Joseph Min" wrote in message
...my always witty and topical messages and replies,

Now *there's* the April Fools joke.

Old April 2nd 05, 12:07 AM
Starlord

No we hate your bull sh*t!

Old April 2nd 05, 08:04 AM
Totally Confused

nobody cares -

Daniel Joseph Min wrote:

I apologize to everyone in this forum for all of my previous posts. I
was wrong to abuse this newsgroup by posting this crap and I promise
never to do it again.
Daniel Joseph Min

Predicted: Techno Cowboys and Their Toys KIT GREEN IN LOVE KIT AND DAVID GREEN MAKE UP SHIT TO POST TO AAV Apology Art Deco Misc 12 December 30th 04 04:36 AM
an apology DT Amateur Astronomy 20 July 6th 04 12:11 AM
And yet another apology Stephen Paul Amateur Astronomy 3 September 13th 03 07:14 AM
No Bots About It, We Let You Down -- Bots-R-Us -- AN APOLOGY! Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 1 August 5th 03 02:10 AM
Big Mouth Anonymous.....You Owe Me An Apology Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer Policy 0 August 2nd 03 09:33 PM