No Longer Question of What But WHERE?

Old November 20th 03, 01:04 PM
Ed Conrad

Default No Longer Question of What But WHERE?

Since it's no longer a question whether petrified bones
(some human) have been discovered between anthracite
veins -- shaking up so many of the Scientific Establishment's
hogwash theories -- the only remaining question, I suppose,
is where they've been found.

Humble me, I'm willing to share the location.
So here's a neat aerial view.

If you look closely enough, you may even find some yourself.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel/MVC-015S.JPG

===================================

THROWING THE PSUEDOS A (Petrified) BONE

(Coal-age bones, teeth and soft organs -- Some Human)

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg