Gravity.

Old May 28th 06, 03:16 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Gravity.

Weatherlawyer wrote:
oriel36 wrote

A great documentary on BBC yesterday centering on climate concerns and
how things have changed and are changing rapidly as CO2 levels and
temperatures rise.

No there wasn't it was arrogant nonsense. That attenburger is full of
****, as are you.

In case you don't know it, the state of reasearch into Carbon Dioxide
in the air has shown a drop of several hundreds of thousands of parts
per million since I was taught fzzzzix.

Must be stored in all that lizard **** in the cool interior of the
earth.

It is unfortunate that astronomers are still assigning variable axial
tilt to the Earth to explain hemispherical weather patterns because

Name one doing that.

As far as I know the only person who is utilising this method to
forecast earthquakes as for example this recent disaster, is a bank
clerk or some such.

His methods (which incidentally seem to hinge on the same wabble as the
one I am presuming you are talking ******** about) concerns the show
that the sun throws on a wall from a ladder firmly attached to it top
and bottom.

The position it should reach -as opposed to the position it does reach,
is compared to similar dates for quakes and the degree of the match
indicates the degree of severity.

He does not even subscribe to the belief it is caused by earth wabble
as far as I understand. He ascribes it to magma raising or lowering his
observatory. Whatever his mistakes, you can not fault his successes.
The man is a genius, you on the other hand are a verbose fool.

My methods, although dissimilar, employ what might also be seen as an
effect of the earth's wabble. And as it happens, this disaster did
indeed strike at a time anyone following my creed should have been
alert to it.

What can cause a severe earthquake (normaly of the magitude of some 7+)
is when a run of rainy weather in the UK is replaced by a spell of dry.
This can be forecast using simpe astronomical tables -in fact just the
times of the phases.

a time that divides nicely by three, gives low, cloudy weather; prone
to fogs and frosts. And huricanes in the southern end of the North
Atlantic in their season are most often seen in such runs. (For example
there will be one due in some 2 weeks time when the phase on the 11th
of June is at 18:03)

(As that time is also divisible by 6, it indicates a dull spell as
opposed to a thundery one.)

Until then, the times of the phases divided by three leave a ramainder
of 2 1/2 and 2 hours respectively giving us anticyclonic weather. It is
the breaking of this run of spells that might induce a lurch in the
wabble if such can be done.

As is the case with the recent quake we are about to change or have
already changed from a long spell of wet weather.

I have shown you mine, now you show me yours.

Or **** off.

Look at what is actually occuring -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...easonearth.png

Either go crazy or get it right,the Earth's orbital motion causes the
orientation to change against fixed axial orientation,then and only
then can you consider hemispherical seasons as a meteorological
convenience.

I do not need lawyers,I need men who are intelligent enough to
recognise what is moving and what is not.So far,you fail and if you
understand seasons through a variable tilting Earth then I strongly
suggest you take up stamp collecting or gardening where you can do no
harm.