Have you read the new book about STS-107, "Comm Check"?

Old February 1st 04, 03:38 AM
ElleninLosAngeles

Default Have you read the new book about STS-107, "Comm Check"?

It's written by 2 well-known space journalists, Michael Cabbage
(Orlando Sentinel, ABC News) and Bill Harwood (UPI, CBS News, Wash.
Post and Astronomy Now). I just got done reading it and it's very
good. It tells the story of Columbia as we know it, but in more detail
and puts the situations and people in better context. It's worth
getting. I got mine at Amazon.com.
Old February 1st 04, 07:00 AM
Charleston

"ElleninLosAngeles" wrote in message
om...

It's written by 2 well-known space journalists, Michael Cabbage
(Orlando Sentinel, ABC News) and Bill Harwood (UPI, CBS News, Wash.
Post and Astronomy Now). I just got done reading it and it's very
good. It tells the story of Columbia as we know it, but in more detail
and puts the situations and people in better context. It's worth
getting. I got mine at Amazon.com.

No I didn't know about it. Thanks.

--

Daniel
http://www.challengerdisaster.info

Old February 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
Tony Sivori

ElleninLosAngeles wrote:

It's written by 2 well-known space journalists, Michael Cabbage (Orlando
Sentinel, ABC News) and Bill Harwood (UPI, CBS News, Wash. Post and
Astronomy Now). I just got done reading it and it's very good.

Chapter one is posted he
http://www.spaceflightnow.com/shuttl...0201commcheck/

It's a fascinating read.

--