Stars In Lock Step ????

Old January 22nd 06, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Stars In Lock Step ????

Saul Levy wrote:

I thought it was profound, not distinguished! When did you ossifers
become distinguished?

Relentless self-promotion.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:18:03 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat I Treb have ideas to post,and Bert helps a lot. Right now we
are a team of virtual thoughts that go out into the minds of our virtual
friends.You know I am an officer and gentleman,and 6/6/6 is my last day.
TreBert

nightbat

No TreBert you are mistaken for while you still post with
Officer Bert's name you are not a distinguished Earth Science Team
Officer like him, sorry. In your mixed up fantasy world you may believe
you are a Science Team Officer but in this real world you are not and
only Officer Bert is. I do not like being the bearer of bad news but I'm
a extremely serious science researcher of the 1st kind so I tell it as
it is. Officer Bert knows that for we have been around here for a very
long time and rules are rules just ask the Seans if they must obey rules
too. Your ideas are welcome but not your taking the credit for Bert's or
his elite position. He is a nice funny contributing Science Officer guy
and you should have known better then to mess with his mind and all. He
is now assigned to sickbay till you allow him to come back. And never
mind my protective Officer Dolly Bee she always likes this mystic stuff
but I'll have none of it if it effects to the negative any of my
profound Earth Science Team Officers and their pre flight duty ready
status.

on alert,
the nightbat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old January 22nd 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

The missing gravity will only be found when humankind excepts the
realizations of the infinitly number of universes in the cosmos. That
they make a combined cosmic gravitational force. Like a grind of a
spider web they make a space gravity interlocking force. Thus in every
universe galaxies have enough gravitational force to have their galaxies
revolve like a solid frisbee,and their stars stay in lockstep. It all
fits. TreBert

nightbat

Only in your spit mind TreBert, Officer Bert's influenced, and
the string sci fi no evidence folks not in any one else's logical mind
as far as I know. There are many many galaxies

Gosh, really?

and at the center a
profound theoretical nightbat "Black Comet "

No.

in which scientist's are
busy trying to affirm the nature of same.

No.

They have examined a piece of
the Tempel 1 comet so they are getting close.

Idiot.

The cause of the relative
apparent static nature from a far is not lock step but reciprocal nature
of the field.

Saucerhead drool.

Just because a part fits in your confused mind doesn't
make it so, take a closer look and check the evidence that's what's good
science.

How would you know?

on lame,
the nightbat

Old January 23rd 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy

AD, be sure to listen to Hoax to Hoax tomorrow night (Monday).
Michael Shermer founder of the Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine
is on for 1.5 hours to counter all the crackpots.

This I got to hear! All the saucerheads here can ignore it...

Saul Levy

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:30:32 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old January 23rd 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
AD, be sure to listen to Hoax to Hoax tomorrow night (Monday).
Michael Shermer founder of the Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine
is on for 1.5 hours to counter all the crackpots.

This I got to hear! All the saucerheads here can ignore it...

Saul Levy

Thanks for the tip, S-n-L !

H.J.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:30:32 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old January 24th 06, 02:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Bee You have not posted here since the 20th Where are you? I
know I told you to go to Google to read my "What if" posts I hope you
are not trying to read them all. Reality is they would fill a 1,000 page
book. Bee best to keep in mind I like to talk to clever girls They
are much more intriguing the men. TreBert

Old January 24th 06, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Bee You have not posted here since the 20th Where are you? I
know I told you to go to Google to read my "What if" posts I hope you
are not trying to read them all. Reality is they would fill a 1,000 page
book. Bee best to keep in mind I like to talk to clever girls They
are much more intriguing the men. TreBert

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, ha, what's the matter TreBert can't find Officer
Bert's air pump to inflate his Britney Spears doll again? My Officer
Dolly Bee is very busy what with her writing poems and music, her
singing career, empowering the Captain, and just being a nice homemaker.
Be very happy when she does post because what a gift it truly is.

on alert,
the nightbat