Musings on Nasa and the Concept of Truth.

Old August 10th 04, 03:57 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Musings on Nasa and the Concept of Truth.

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:04:46 GMT, "Dennis M. Hammes"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

DrPostman wrote:

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 08:02:10 -0400, "Jonathan"

Reading in fundamental.

Pije are square.

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' 4/27/04 )

"Nope, Lockheed provided the cover for 9-11 due to abuses of it's system. They're guilty as charged. But ultimately it was Bechtel who concocted the
9-11 events." Alexa connects some totally different dots. 8/6/04 )

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old August 10th 04, 02:05 PM
vonroach

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:57:13 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.
Old August 10th 04, 09:32 PM
DrPostman

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Did the Venus transit occur during sunset, idiot?"
- Grant,on the GLP web board, explains to us how
sunrise happens in NY and Asia at the same time.
Old August 10th 04, 09:46 PM
Barbara's Cat

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

Perhaps it's just vonroach's "time of the month".

--
Cm~
Old August 11th 04, 12:40 AM
vonroach

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

That humor is the corniest stalest comment going. As I recall I first
heard the bit used by Bud Abbott and Lou Costello back in '40's.
When you are through with the guffaws, take a few minutes to
appreciate the great work of Greek geometry while most cultures were
still counting on their fingers and toes.
Old August 11th 04, 12:42 AM
vonroach

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

Perhaps it's just vonroach's "time of the month".

Perhaps I was mocking a pathetic attempt at humor.
Old August 11th 04, 03:10 AM
DrPostman

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

That humor is the corniest stalest comment going. As I recall I first
heard the bit used by Bud Abbott and Lou Costello back in '40's.
When you are through with the guffaws, take a few minutes to
appreciate the great work of Greek geometry while most cultures were
still counting on their fingers and toes.

And yet you let Jonathan's faux pas pass. Interesting.

Old August 11th 04, 03:25 AM
Barbara's Cat

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

Perhaps it's just vonroach's "time of the month".

Perhaps I was mocking a pathetic attempt at humor.

As with everything else I've seen you do,
you did it very poorly.

Step 1: learn to read
Step 2: Read some joke books to see how it's done.

I hope my use of numbers has not confused you.

--
Cm~
Old August 11th 04, 03:27 AM
Barbara's Cat

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

That humor is the corniest stalest comment going. As I recall I first
heard the bit used by Bud Abbott and Lou Costello back in '40's.
When you are through with the guffaws, take a few minutes to
appreciate the great work of Greek geometry while most cultures were
still counting on their fingers and toes.

And yet you let Jonathan's faux pas pass. Interesting.

Heh. Birds of a feather. Idiots flock together.

--
Cm~
Old August 11th 04, 04:03 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

wrote:

Pije are round. Cjornbread are square.

It is obvious you illiterate provincial clod that you have no
familiarity with one of the foundation stones of western civilization
- the Greek Alphabet.

VG was commenting on the comment Jonathan made
"Reading in fundamental". When people pompously
attempt to correct others while making such a mistake
it deserves the contempt it brings. What is obvious
is that you have no sense of humor, or what is really
going on.

Perhaps it's just vonroach's "time of the month".

Perhaps I was mocking a pathetic attempt at humor.

Perhaps you're not very good at mocking?