final warning... "Hurricane Katrina was nothing compared with the big one yet to come."

Old January 19th 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Default final warning... "Hurricane Katrina was nothing compared with the big one yet to come."

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Remember Warhols words have always become Truth....

Considering that you have been frothing about "comeths" for years now
without success, this statement is a lie.

Warty would even get a prediction about the sun rising tomorrow wrong.

Oh he has done this often -- look (or wait) for his prophesy about the
"cometh" that turns into the "second sun". It is one of the standard
war-fiz delusions. I'm sure he'll fill in the gaps now that I've
mentioned it again.
Old January 19th 07, 05:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Warhol wrote:

Art Deco a écrit :
Warhol wrote:

Right... the storm that's going on here is terrible... no saine man or
annimal can go outside... wind is blowing as I Never have seen in my
lifetime... trees are flying around... luckey that here in belguim the
elecktricalwires are underground..otherwis I would not be connected by
now... The weather that was predicted by gran'da'dy as the day he will
let hair his voice....

Infact i was checking the data... because this looks like tonight I
have to give a Great Warning to the world and you all. That a Cometh
may hit the earth within the Next 24 houres... because the Weather
conditions shows so... a Feel a Giant Hard Rock energy in the air...
its sounds like a VOICE... a VERY LOUD VOICE...

Oh dear.

Dont panic yet... but If I was you I would prepare to go to high
grounds... because the big Hit will happen in the Ocean... and as we
all known that water is incompressible... which means we shall see
Walls of Water coming over the Lands... what happenend in the pacific
two years ago is nothing compared to next cometh, and I believe will
hit this day's...

Remember Warhols words have always become Truth....

Considering that you have been frothing about "comeths" for years now
without success, this statement is a lie.

Remark I said, "I Feel the energy of a CometH"... I didn't say it was
Cometh... To tell you truth only the Father in heavens know when the
time is there.... He said it must remain secret, as an birthday present
for me... Aint that Nice of Gran'da'dy... while those man in their nice
robes said that Pirates are Evil... I recieve cados long after they are
dead... I am sure you dont have a Gran'da'dy like mine... We haven't
heared about him for 70 years and now all he said while back is
becometH theTrutH right in front of my Eyes.

well it's My BirthDay also... Ha Ha Ha ... and my present is surly
there... hi hi hi

Joel 2:1, 31 Sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the
ihhabitants of the land tremble; for the Day of the Lord cometh, for it
is nigh at hand; a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds
and thick darkness.

and you see...
when we the saint Warriors of Sally show our Colors...
that means your end is CometH NEAR.

Rovers Flag... War Standard...
http://www.fotw.net/misc/tr~barb.jpg

The Baby Lion of the Atlas, Warhol Von SallyVeas.. Arrrrrrw... Har Har
Har.

So I think your fez is on a bit too tight, warhol.

http://www.fotw.us/flags/ma_es.html#kha
Saul Levy wrote:
And Hurricane Katrina's coming back to get you, WartPlug!

Saul Levy

Old February 3rd 07, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Ho hum, yet another fake prediction from the WartPlug! I actually
believe that you couldn't even predict that the Sun will rise
tomorrow, unless it's connected to more DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!

The weather doesn't change BEFORE death from above strikes, WarPiggy!
Get it right already, total fool, moron, idiot!

Your ****ing "great warning" is another total lie! So much for your
"truth" jihadboi! You NEVER tell the truth.

Saul Levy