President Bush: A Mother Insulting Scumbag?

Old August 19th 05, 03:31 AM
Rudolph_X

Default President Bush: A Mother Insulting Scumbag?

So far, I have not actually hear or seen reports on TV of President Bush
making any degenerate mother insulting comments about that poor mother
who is protesting against Bush for the death of her son. She is the
American mother who after having lost her son in Iraq, said, "George W.
Bush is the biggest terrorist on Earth." That headline was featured on
the home page of Matt (Scumbag) Drudge, at www.drudgereport.com ...

But, in a vision that came to me from God, I saw President Bush walking
along a corridor in a bunker, muttering something under his breath,
which gave me a strong feeling that led me to suspect that he might
indeed have insulted that unfortunate mourning mother, under his breath
and far from the scrutiny of the press. In my vision, I could see the
sneer on Bush's face, as clearly as if he were standing in front of me
now, as he mumbled and muttered, who knows what, sneering with disgust.
Some of his neo-con cohorts were with him and laughed, smiling like what
he said was funny. In my vision, I wasn't sure if he was actually
insulting that poor mother, or talking about plans for World War III.
But, it left me with a cold creepy feeling all over, like something
wasn't right, like something bad was about to happen.

The next day, I learned that Cindy Sheehan's aged mother had had a stroke.

Disclaimer: This post was made strictly for entertainment purposes.
Old August 19th 05, 03:49 AM
Tom McDonald

Rudolph_X wrote:
[...]

You are funny, Rudy. Don't ever change.

--
Tom McDonald
http://ahwhatdoiknow.blogspot.com/
Old August 19th 05, 08:05 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Tom McDonald
writes
You are funny, Rudy. Don't ever change.

But is it really necessary to encourage him by replying?
--
Do Not Feed The Trolls
Old August 19th 05, 10:44 PM
Tom McDonald

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:
In message , Tom McDonald
writes

You are funny, Rudy. Don't ever change.

But is it really necessary to encourage him by replying?

OK, I'm stopping poking Rudy with my stick. The bloom is well
and truly off his rose.

Old August 20th 05, 01:47 AM
Rudolph_X

Tom McDonald wrote:
Jonathan Silverlight wrote:

In message , Tom McDonald
writes

You are funny, Rudy. Don't ever change.

But is it really necessary to encourage him by replying?

OK, I'm stopping poking Rudy with my stick. The bloom is well and
truly off his rose.

wHy don'T u jUsT aDmiT, yU cAn'T stOp iNsuLtiNg otHer pEopLe'S mOthErS.
bEcaUse TOMMY (Scumbag) McDONALD is a degenerate mother insulting kook!

If you read the post carefully, you'll see I didn't really say anything
bad about Bush, even though some folks with twisted minds might see what
they want in the post. And, just compare this with what is being said
about him he www.rense.com (just look at that chart folks) and other
Bush bashing websites. Personally, I think George W. Bush is the nicest,
kindest, most honest and generous person on the face of the Earth
(So, if Bush's Republican Goon Squad wants to go after somebody, they
should go after Art Deco, and Tommy McDonald, not me. They made me do it
by harrassing me during a full moon.)
Old August 20th 05, 05:44 PM
Art Deco

Rudolph_X wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:
[...]

Poor baby, so oppressed.

When does Nancy recommend zetadrones kill all their pets, Rudy?

*sniff* I still smell elderberries.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."
-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old August 21st 05, 03:57 AM
Rudolph_X

Art Deco wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:

[...]

Don't read this.

www.truthout.org/docs_2005/082005X.shtml
Old August 21st 05, 05:36 AM
Mercury 1951

Thats O-kay, Bush is going to spend every cent he can get his greedy
little Hands on and wont stop till the USA is Broke.
Dont blame me,I didnt vote for him.

Stuck In The Fifties,With My 1951 2 Door Cpe Mercury!
http://community.webtv.net/fiftyonem...FiftyFourYears

Old August 21st 05, 03:45 PM
Art Deco

Rudolph_X wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:

[...]

Hi, Rudy! When do the Poles sift as a result of the newly discovered
tenth planet, zetadrone?

Old September 12th 05, 04:51 AM
*The Commentator*

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]