OT - The World Wrestling Federation addresses global warming!

Old January 30th 05, 08:28 AM
Tim Killian

Default OT - The World Wrestling Federation addresses global warming!

Finally, an opinion on global warming from a source we can trust!

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news...&w=RTR&coview=

Yes, those big guys are worried about sudden releases of methane and
other gasses if the temps continue upward. "Time is running out to avoid
a two degree rise," said Mark New as he readied for a match with Dr. Doom.

Old January 30th 05, 02:11 PM
Bob Schmall

"Tim Killian" wrote in message
Finally, an opinion on global warming from a source we can trust!

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news...&w=RTR&coview=

Yes, those big guys are worried about sudden releases of methane and other
gasses if the temps continue upward. "Time is running out to avoid a two
degree rise," said Mark New as he readied for a match with Dr. Doom.

One assumes that you are aware that the World Wrestling Federation was
forced to change its name to the World Wrestling Entertainment about two
years ago. The World Wildlife Federation was behind the change, IIRC, and is
responsible for the article you cited. Woof.

Old January 30th 05, 03:16 PM
Davoud

Tim Killian:
Finally, an opinion on global warming from a source we can trust!
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news...0002586895&dt=
20050129190300&w=RTR&coview=
Yes, those big guys are worried about sudden releases of methane and other
gasses if the temps continue upward. "Time is running out to avoid a two
degree rise," said Mark New as he readied for a match with Dr. Doom.

Bob Schmall:
One assumes that you are aware that the World Wrestling Federation was
forced to change its name to the World Wrestling Entertainment about two
years ago. The World Wildlife Federation was behind the change, IIRC, and is
responsible for the article you cited. Woof.

I would rather think that this came from the World Wrestling
Federation. Intellectually much closer to Dubya's base, and much more
likely to grab his attention than a bunch of boring people who got A's
in college, which only the liberal elite do.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig *dawt* com
Old January 30th 05, 03:31 PM
Chris L Peterson

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:16:17 -0500, Davoud wrote:

I would rather think that this came from the World Wrestling
Federation. Intellectually much closer to Dubya's base, and much more
likely to grab his attention than a bunch of boring people who got A's
in college, which only the liberal elite do.

And you have to wonder, just how much methane some of those guys add to
the mix every time they hit the mat...

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com