'static' sun via clockwork driven Coronado PST

Old January 30th 05, 10:10 AM
Maurice Gavin

Default 'static' sun via clockwork driven Coronado PST

If the sun ever appears again I can stop it moving with a clockwork
drive at

http://home.freeuk.com/m.gavin/pstmg.htm

Maurice Gvain@'WPO-UK
Old January 30th 05, 12:48 PM
JATO

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:10:05 GMT, (Maurice Gavin) wrote:

If the sun ever appears again I can stop it moving with a clockwork
drive at

http://home.freeuk.com/m.gavin/pstmg.htm

Maurice Gvain@'WPO-UK

Nice work Maurice. Great website! I bookmarked it so I can explorer it
more. I recently received a cardboard spectroscope from Stanford. My 7 year
old Son had a blast with it. I found your site a wealth of info. Thanks!

-JATO
http://jatobservatory.org