More flow dynamics

Old March 29th 07, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default More flow dynamics

nightbat wrote

The hottest science topic being discussed today is Space
Flow Theory and here is some further data on MIT flow understandings.

See:
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/turbulence.html

The MIT researchers need Science Officer Bert's expert time lapse photo
expertise to gain further insight into fluid mechanics and vortex flow
understanding.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 29th 07, 12:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"nightbat" wrote in message...
nightbat wrote

The hottest science topic being discussed today is Space
Flow Theory and here is some further data on MIT flow understandings.

See:
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/turbulence.html

The MIT researchers need Science Officer Bert's expert time lapse photo
expertise to gain further insight into fluid mechanics and vortex flow
understanding.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Matter is merely an insignificant turbulence in
the flow of the spatial/gravitational field energy.

The Sun? a whorl; the Earth? an eddy.
Space flows on; Life goes on.
In the turbulence of chaos, there is order.
Water builds/grows into life, gains mobility...
To seek new, higher levels.

Cool article, General!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Space so scary, quite contrary,
How does your nothing grow?

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old March 29th 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Mar 29, 3:22 am, "Painius" wrote:

Matter is merely an insignificant turbulence in
the flow of the spatial/gravitational field energy.

Insignifigant yes, in terms of its net energy density compared to that
of space (hence the 'dustbunny' moniker). But yet matter constitutes
the sink by which the hyperpressurized medium vents down to its lowest
pressure state. Without the sink there would be no flows(!).

The Sun? a whorl; the Earth? an eddy.
Space flows on; Life goes on.
In the turbulence of chaos, there is order.
Water builds/grows into life, gains mobility...
To seek new, higher levels.

Amen, bro.

There was another thread recently called "What's the Most Awesome
Thing You Saw Today?" (or words to that effect.) To me, the "most
awesome" thing happens *every* day just in seeing the Sun and stars,
in knowing they are the incandescing Vent Points, glittering testament
to the awesome dynamism of *space itself*venting down.. in seeing the
process of gravitation as the inverse of the Big Bang process, the
Continuous Big Bang. "Most awesome" is seeing Life as the pinnacle of
that Process. And "most awesome" of all is the privelege of being
alive and savoring life to the fullest.

oc(Bill)

Old April 4th 07, 11:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
On 29/3/07 16:29, in article
, "oldcoot"
wrote:

There was another thread recently called "What's the Most Awesome
Thing You Saw Today?" (or words to that effect.) To me, the "most
awesome" thing happens *every* day just in seeing the Sun and stars,
in knowing they are the incandescing Vent Points, glittering testament
to the awesome dynamism of *space itself*venting down.. in seeing the
process of gravitation as the inverse of the Big Bang process, the
Continuous Big Bang. "Most awesome" is seeing Life as the pinnacle of
that Process. And "most awesome" of all is the privelege of being
alive and savoring life to the fullest.

Shame your wrong about most of the above, save the last sentence.

There is hope for you, Phineas. For me, savoring
life to the fullest means exploring the possibilities,
the potentials, of what science has learned so far.

Science isn't just merely "knowing"... science is
knowing which way to go.

Quantum mechanics cannot explain gravity in a
way that jives with general relativity, can it?

Could this be because gravity is not a force that
works from within? sucking your feet to the floor?

Maybe we haven't found the graviton because
maybe there *is* no graviton? no transfer particle?

Gravity is the gentle push of spatial energy. It
keeps you from flying off without crushing you.
Your strong legs enable you to move around in all
this spatial energy. Your strong hands enable you
to build devices that *use* this gravity to perform
work. Your strong mind savors life to the fullest.

Welcome to alt.astronomy!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Invisible the hand which builds a spinning galaxy,
Unseen the busy fingers bursting stars so tenderly,

Old April 4th 07, 12:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

There is hope for you, Phineas. For me, savoring
life to the fullest means exploring the possibilities,
the potentials, of what science has learned so far.

Science isn't just merely "knowing"... science is
knowing which way to go.

And discarding those paths which are the way to madness.

Quantum mechanics cannot explain gravity in a
way that jives with general relativity, can it?

Could this be because gravity is not a force that
works from within? sucking your feet to the floor?

No. The fact that QM and GR seem not to mesh is nothing to do with the
nature of gravity in this way.

Maybe we haven't found the graviton because
maybe there *is* no graviton? no transfer particle?

Still no litmus test for FSN

Gravity is the gentle push of spatial energy. It
keeps you from flying off without crushing you.
Your strong legs enable you to move around in all
this spatial energy. Your strong hands enable you
to build devices that *use* this gravity to perform
work. Your strong mind savors life to the fullest.

And allows you to propound nonsense. No-one can answer my failings of
FSN without adding more nonsense to the mix, and not ONE person can give
me an equation linking the so called pressure and density of space to a
physical constant.

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."
Old April 4th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

There is hope for you, Phineas. For me, savoring
life to the fullest means exploring the possibilities,
the potentials, of what science has learned so far.

Science isn't just merely "knowing"... science is
knowing which way to go.

And discarding those paths which are the way to madness.

Precisely, if dramatically put, Phineas. Some
paths are dead ends, some are just downright
dangerous, and science often learns these the
"hard way". Early chemists frequently suffered
greatly at the hands of their experiments, and
the first years of radioactivity research proved
fatal for several empiricists, including the great
Marie Curie.

I doubt if Einstein had any inkling at all about
how powerful E=mc˛ really was until the stark
tragedies in WWII Japan. We can take a little
heart in the fact that there have been no more
such nuclear bombings of innocents by anyone
since then. Only the threat.

Sometimes "the hard way" is the only way one
can learn.

Quantum mechanics cannot explain gravity in a
way that jives with general relativity, can it?

Could this be because gravity is not a force that
works from within? sucking your feet to the floor?

No. The fact that QM and GR seem not to mesh is nothing to do with the
nature of gravity in this way.

Point taken. But i'm still suspicious.

Maybe we haven't found the graviton because
maybe there *is* no graviton? no transfer particle?

Still no litmus test for FSN

Agreed, yet it still makes me suspicious about
blindly accepting that matter somehow generates
the gravitational/spatial energy that leads to gravity.
Doesn't it make *you* a little suspicious? After all,
the hunt for the graviton has been a major goal of
theoretical physics for a long time now, and there's
nothing on the immediate horizon to give much hope
that it will soon be discovered.

Gravity is the gentle push of spatial energy. It
keeps you from flying off without crushing you.
Your strong legs enable you to move around in all
this spatial energy. Your strong hands enable you
to build devices that *use* this gravity to perform
work. Your strong mind savors life to the fullest.

And allows you to propound nonsense.

Which i certainly appreciate!

No-one can answer my failings of
FSN without adding more nonsense to the mix, and not ONE person can give
me an equation linking the so called pressure and density of space to a
physical constant.

The idea is not far enough along for these things
to happen, Phineas. And yet you can take heart in
the fact that your skepticism might just generate
either better answers to your SPED failings, or
maybe even better answers to the failings of the
presently accepted scientific theory of gravity.

Either result would be a good thing!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old April 4th 07, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

Agreed, yet it still makes me suspicious about
blindly accepting that matter somehow generates
the gravitational/spatial energy that leads to gravity.
Doesn't it make *you* a little suspicious? After all,
the hunt for the graviton has been a major goal of
theoretical physics for a long time now, and there's
nothing on the immediate horizon to give much hope
that it will soon be discovered.

The graviton is NOT a gr prediction in that way, Its from the standard
model.

Old April 4th 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

No-one can answer my failings of
FSN without adding more nonsense to the mix, and not ONE person can give
me an equation linking the so called pressure and density of space to a
physical constant.

The idea is not far enough along for these things
to happen, Phineas. And yet you can take heart in
the fact that your skepticism might just generate
either better answers to your SPED failings, or
maybe even better answers to the failings of the
presently accepted scientific theory of gravity.

Either result would be a good thing!

Agreed. But don't think you can call it any more then a concept without
a single equation.

Old April 4th 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

Agreed, yet it still makes me suspicious about
blindly accepting that matter somehow generates
the gravitational/spatial energy that leads to gravity.
Doesn't it make *you* a little suspicious? After all,
the hunt for the graviton has been a major goal of
theoretical physics for a long time now, and there's
nothing on the immediate horizon to give much hope
that it will soon be discovered.

To expound further - Some good reading

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton

I draw your attention to para. 2 that starts

"Gravitons are postulated because of the great success of the quantum
field theory...."

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."

Mars Flow Drunken Jay Walker Amateur Astronomy 15 December 9th 06 12:32 PM
Rotational dynamics oriel36 Amateur Astronomy 0 August 3rd 06 01:38 PM
Space Flow 101 nightbat Misc 3 March 16th 06 11:31 AM
Very Recent Water Flow at Meridiani! jonathan Astronomy Misc 7 September 24th 05 06:38 AM
Liquid flow seen on the surface! Jo UK Astronomy 1 January 16th 05 04:53 PM