Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

Old July 16th 07, 04:19 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
wrote:
. com
On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth wrote:

. com
On Jul 6, 10:14 am, BradGuth wrote:

. com
On May 29, 6:47 am, BradGuth wrote:

.com

Brad, Stop talking to your self, it is a sign of mental instability.

pot~~kettle~~black

HJ

Old July 17th 07, 01:10 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
Bill Snyder

wrote:
.com
On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth wrote:

.com
On Jul 6, 10:14 am, BradGuth wrote:

.com
On May 29, 6:47 am, BradGuth wrote:

s.com

Brad, Stop talking to your self, it is a sign of mental instability.

Sign, my ass; in the Guthtard's case it's somewhere between a neon-lit
billboard, and skywriting with letters a mile high.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Old July 17th 07, 03:30 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:
.com
On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth wrote:

.com
On Jul 6, 10:14 am, BradGuth wrote:

.com
On May 29, 6:47 am, BradGuth wrote:

s.com

Brad, Stop talking to your self, it is a sign of mental instability.

Sign, my ass; in the Guthtard's case it's somewhere between a neon-lit
billboard, and skywriting with letters a mile high.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]

Three more Yids doing their usual Third Reich duties: Bob Officer,
John C and Bill Snyder.

It's interesting how much of Usenet and most every other forum is
dominated by those acting and/or badly reacting as though the Third
Reich never left town.

Usenet groups like sci.space.moderated are as dead and/or as useless
as NASAs uplink.space.com infomercial spewing cesspool. In fact,
topics posted into most of any such moderated groups are either
excluded via their getting banished right off the bat, as in otherwise
DOA or soon thereafter shut down or else entirely removed so as to
becoming of little if any importance.

It seems those in charge of their group moderation are most often
equal or worse off than our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)
dictatorship. At least most others and I can't hardly tell the
difference.

If you can't have the last word on behalf of defending your own topic
or related sub-topic (including returning the topic/author stalking,
bashing and banishment favor), then what's the point of even trying to
share and share alike within anything that's moderated. Moderated
clearly means bigoted and/or mindset, thus you can only contribute by
way of agreeing with and/or post topics as to whatever's in the
fullest of agreement with the moderator's mindset, as otherwise it's
naysayism and/or banishment so that you can not have the last word.

Even posting outside of such moderated groups, you have the
orchestrated and thus GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet server approved gauntlet of
their mainstream swarm status quo, that's anything but willing to
support matters that are not within those scriptures of their Old
Testament. Which also means you can't ever revise history or even
deductively interpret the current realm of science, no matters what.
There's also no policing of their own kind allowed, and if that's not
very Third Reich, then I don't know what is.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 17th 07, 03:47 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
Pmb[_2_]

Hi Brad

Did you mean to send this to me?

Pete

oups.com...

Old July 17th 07, 08:28 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
Bill Snyder

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:50:34 -0700, Bob Officer
wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
wrote:
ps.com
On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth wrote:
ps.com
On Jul 6, 10:14 am, BradGuth wrote:
ps.com
On May 29, 6:47 am, BradGuth wrote:
ups.com

Brad, Stop talking to your self, it is a sign of mental instability.

Sign, my ass; in the Guthtard's case it's somewhere between a neon-lit
billboard, and skywriting with letters a mile high.

What ever it is, it is a sign.

In dealing with the Guthbot, one simply has to remember the three
simple rules which govern our existence:

RULE #1: Everything which is A) bad, or B) hard to understand, or C)
incompatible with Bishop Ussher's chronology, like 9/11, or quantum
superposition, or the theory of evolution, is a product of the Evil
Jewish Conspiracy. (Yes, Part A includes the Nazis, and earthquakes,
and Paris Hilton. Yes, Part B includes Apollo 11, and relativity, and
Form 1040. Yes, Part C includes isotope dating, and archaeology, and
Zsa Zsa Gabor. What did you think we meant by "EVERYTHING?")

RULE #2: Anybody who laughs at Rule #1 is part of the conspiracy.

RULE #3: Anybody who says that Rule #2 is crazy is part of the
conspiracy.

Just keep these fundamentals in mind, and you and Brad and his friends
can keep having happy and fruitful discussions until you are all as
old as coal.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Old July 18th 07, 01:36 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
Bill Snyder

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:32:35 -0700, Bob Officer
wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
wrote:
oups.com
On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth wrote:
oups.com
On Jul 6, 10:14 am, BradGuth wrote:
oups.com
On May 29, 6:47 am, BradGuth wrote:
roups.com

[...]

Those sound familiar? They have to do with discussion of Zeta-noids
and Nancy Lieder don't they?

Not to my knowledge; if I was borrowing from anyone, it was
unconsciously.

Just keep these fundamentals in mind, and you and Brad and his friends
can keep having happy and fruitful discussions until you are all as
old as coal.

Nice little Ed Conrad reference you slipped into the mix. Is he still
trying to sell his "coal" on e-bay?

Oh, Brad is an admirer of Ed, although I'm sure they're Just Good
Friends, really. As for Ed's marketing, a cursory search didn't turn
anything up, but it seems unlike Scamrad to give up; maybe he has it
on there under a some disguising description.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Old July 18th 07, 06:13 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
wrote:
ps.com
[...]

Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]- Hide quoted text -

According to most everything NASA/Apollo, those regular faith-based
laws of Yiddish physics don't have to apply to whatever's off-world,
therefore all sorts of qualified intelligent other life is on Venus,
and they're laughing at us.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 18th 07, 06:19 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 16, 7:47 pm, "Pmb" wrote:
Hi Brad

Did you mean to send this to me?

Pete

oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

I'm not exactly sure. Sometimes my lose cannons are a little more off
target than I'd intended. Sorry if I hit any of your private parts.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 18th 07, 05:11 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
wrote:
ps.com
[...]

laws of Yiddish physics don't actually have to apply to whatever's off-

Old July 18th 07, 05:13 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 16, 7:47 pm, "Pmb" wrote:
Hi Brad

Did you mean to send this to me?

Pete

oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

target than I'd intended. Terribly sorry if I hit any of your private
parts.
-
Brad Guth