Registax Question / Problem

Old October 30th 05, 05:21 AM

Default Registax Question / Problem

Hi,
I am encountering a problem with Registax that I never had before. The
optimize phase of the Align & Stack process is only optimizing the
first 20 or so of the 1,051 frames in the AVI. The graph shows almost
all of the frames as broken blue lines (I assume those are the frames
Registax is ignoring). Here is a screen-shot:
http://www.rebchaim.com/opt2.jpg

Registax is aligning all 1,051 frames, but only optimizing the first
few. Any help is much appriciated.

** If you want to send me e-mail, remove the NOSPAM from my address **
Old October 30th 05, 11:15 AM
Norbert

nous a écrit :

Hi,
I am encountering a problem with Registax that I never had before. The
optimize phase of the Align & Stack process is only optimizing the
first 20 or so of the 1,051 frames in the AVI. The graph shows almost
all of the frames as broken blue lines (I assume those are the frames
Registax is ignoring). Here is a screen-shot:
http://www.rebchaim.com/opt2.jpg

Registax is aligning all 1,051 frames, but only optimizing the first
few. Any help is much appriciated.

You have selected a lower quality of 80%. Registax stops optimizing the
frames as soon as their 'quality' (red line) goes below this threshold.
One solution is to lower this value, but you will treat a lot of bad
quality pictures. Unfortunately your pictures don't seem to be very
good.
Try to change the values of the quality filter band, to see if it helps.

--
Norbert. (no X for the answer)

NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397 Ross Astronomy Misc 233 October 23rd 05 04:24 AM
VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005 [email protected] Astronomy Misc 108 May 16th 05 02:55 AM
Just a big question... Double-A Misc 2 May 8th 05 03:05 PM
The problem with the Drake Equation. Rich SETI 14 November 4th 03 02:15 AM