Alien UFO's solved

Old December 4th 04, 06:42 AM
Ray Vingnutte

Default Alien UFO's solved

Sorry rest of the world but for those in the UK the Daily Express
page 42 double page spread.

'DID A NAZI INVENT UFO's FOR THE CIA?'

'New evidence suggests flying saucers are not alien craft but were created by Hitler's scientists and perfected by the American military'

Well that's that then. Should have known it was Hitler all along.

Old December 23rd 04, 05:26 AM
Michael Hearne

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

Sorry rest of the world but for those in the UK the Daily Express
page 42 double page spread.

'DID A NAZI INVENT UFO's FOR THE CIA?'

'New evidence suggests flying saucers are not alien craft but were created by Hitler's scientists and perfected by the American military'

Well that's that then. Should have known it was Hitler all along.

I don't think so. They had barely got the me 252 off the ground in 1945,
and it was very short range and dangerous to boot. It was the first
fighter jet to have swept back wings. However, unless the Germans were
making some sort of weird new electric Zeppelins, I doubt they had any
sort of propulsion system which did not require fossil fuel. Please see:

http://www.warbirdalley.com/me252.htm

Michael Hearne

--
RLU #352695
35.14N - 101.50W
Old December 23rd 04, 02:01 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:26:57 GMT
Michael Hearne wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

Sorry rest of the world but for those in the UK the Daily Express
page 42 double page spread.

'DID A NAZI INVENT UFO's FOR THE CIA?'

'New evidence suggests flying saucers are not alien craft but were
created by Hitler's scientists and perfected by the American
military'

Well that's that then. Should have known it was Hitler all along.

I don't think so. They had barely got the me 252 off the ground in
1945, and it was very short range and dangerous to boot. It was the
first fighter jet to have swept back wings. However, unless the
Germans were making some sort of weird new electric Zeppelins, I doubt
they had any sort of propulsion system which did not require fossil
fuel. Please see:

http://www.warbirdalley.com/me252.htm

Thanks I had forgotten about this post and had not followed it up. I
looked up the paper article and apparently the story revolves around
this guy Andreas Epp, a search on google shows up more links but here is
the basic gist of what the paper article was on about.

http://laesieworks.com/ifo/lib/WW2/Omega.html

Michael Hearne

--
RLU #352695