NO leap second will be introduced at the end of December 2015

Old July 19th 15, 06:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default NO leap second will be introduced at the end of December 2015

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 17:37:45 +0200, Paul Schlyter
wrote this crap:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 08:23:20 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:
I haven't mentioned most of my greatest accomplishments. You

wouldn't believe me anyway.

Certainly not without evidence...

I certainly have evidence. You can be assured of that.

Now ? know you claim you have evidence, but for some reason you don't
want to present it. Why? The most plausible hypothesis is that the
evidence is missing. Do you deny that? If so, just don't deny it,
disprove it!

If I presented it, you would probably just say it was faked. As I
said above. You wouldn't believe me anyway.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old July 19th 15, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Paul Schlyter[_3_]

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 13:32:03 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:
If I presented it, you would probably just say it was faked. As I
said above. You wouldn't believe me anyway.

?f you pointed me to your paper(s) published in reputable
peer-reviewed scientific journals, I would be unable to do so without
making a fool of myself. So what are you waiting for?
Old July 19th 15, 10:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

wrote:
If I presented it, you would probably just say it was faked. As I
said above. You wouldn't believe me anyway.

?f you pointed me to your paper(s) published in reputable
peer-reviewed scientific journals, I would be unable to do so without
making a fool of myself. So what are you waiting for?

I'm not waiting for anything. I learned years ago that you never give
out your real name on the internet, unless on a secure website.

Old July 20th 15, 06:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Paul Schlyter[_3_]

wrote:
If I presented it, you would probably just say it was faked. As

said above. You wouldn't believe me anyway.

?f you pointed me to your paper(s) published in reputable
peer-reviewed scientific journals, I would be unable to do so

without
making a fool of myself. So what are you waiting for?

I'm not waiting for anything. I learned years ago that you never

give
out your real name on the internet, unless on a secure website.

Which meant you've never contributed anything to science. You're just
trolling around, and you want to continue doing so, anonymously.