Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old January 2nd 09, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Is that better than being KNOCKED UP, LIAR BEERTbrain? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:05:25 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Once closed these auto plants will never reopen. On Tv
Toyota is slashing prices in their addbut adds this. Only those with
good credit need to reply. Credit card holders knocks out about 75%. I
think I am knocked out?? Best stock is GE they will build the wind
mills Obama wants. Buffet bought 3B shares of GE TreBert

Old January 4th 09, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default treBert's domain.

J..I.am.a.non..peson..

Old January 4th 09, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 4, 5:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
J..I.am.a.non..peson..

By "non..peson" you mean honest person. Very undesirable in
mainstream religion or government.

~ BG
Old January 4th 09, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jan 4, 8:53*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 4, 5:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

J..I.am.a.non..peson..

By "non..peson" you mean honest person. *Very undesirable in
mainstream religion or government.

*~ BG

No. It's Rudy!

Double-A

Old January 5th 09, 02:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Is Obama-lama being HONEST about ANYTHING, BradBoi? lmfjao!

Even Richardson's out as Commerce Secretary wannabe! Good riddance to
him too!

Saul Levy

Old January 5th 09, 08:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 29 2008, 11:56*am, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 29, 6:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

54F at 7am *Will be 80F by 2pm. No hain lots of sun. *

41F here and rain showers. *Last night it was spring-like warm. *Hope
winter weather is over until next year. *Saw a big coyote approaching
last night near the footbridge near which I had gone to relieve
myself. *He climbed departed from the path and climbed the embankment
up to the road. *I saw coyote tracks in the snow last week too near
where I sleep. *I am discovering that I am in a more intimate
coexistance with these beasts than I had realized! *Hard to believe
that New Yorkers were so scared ****less by just one coyote in their
Central Park that they had to remove it, and it ended up dying in
captivity. *But at least it gained the immortality of a Wikipedia
entry!

Double-A

This topic has become a mess, especially as viewed within Google
Groups.

~ BG
Old January 5th 09, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 11 2008, 6:26*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier)
wrote:
What a difference a day makes. *Very cloudy strong breeze *63F at
8am,and will hit 75 at 3pm *Rudy is under the pool table,and we know
what that means. Making peanut pop corn,and have my radio and beer .
Rudy and I have not spent much time under the pool table this year. Its
kind of fun. * Got a kick out of gov of Illinois phone being taped *It
shows Big Brother,but I refer to it as acts by American Godfather. It
fits Fits better with a fascist state. *Obama even jokes he has a bad
name. He has to now joke he was senator of a corrupt state. Well
Illinios had a great man like lincoln,and Florida produced a great man
like *?????

This topic is a total mess. Can't your nifty webtv start a fresh
topic?

That way when your good friend Art Deco (aka rabbi Saul Levy) does the
usual topic/author stalking and trashing of yourself for all it's
worth, you can simply start up a fresh document, a thousand times if
need be, because they and your republican Mafia really don't care.

~ BG
Old January 5th 09, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jan 5, 12:13*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Do a sort by Date. Then the latest posts will all be at the bottom.

Saw another coyote 5:30 AM this morning. He ran right by me across a
well lighted furniture store parking lot, so I got a good look at
him. Then it seemed something spooked him, and he came running back
past me across the parking lot right by me again! I had just passed a
woman out walking a large dog in the dark park. Maybe the coyote
caught the scent of the dog.

Double-A
Old January 7th 09, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA If humankind was as nice as Rudy we would have a much better world.
Rudy is a dog,and that spells God backwards. Rudy is greater than all
the hocus pocas Gods combined. She would not hurt anyone. Gods kill
TreBert

Old January 7th 09, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Bert wrote,

If humankind was as nice as Rudy we
would have a much better world. Rudy is a dog, and that spells God

backwards.
Rudy is greater than all the hocus pocas
Gods combined. She would not hurt
anyone. Gods kill.

Dog is my copilot. :-)