Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old December 27th 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Don't get yourself evicted from the party, treBert.

On Dec 27, 12:02*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 26, 9:12*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 26, 1:49*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double A *Florida water is not drinking water. Tenn. water now that coal
sludge has contaminated it is not fit to drink. Fish and birds dieing
and the top electric executive tells the public the water is just fine.
Oh ya * TreBert

That's also what the Zionist/Nazis were telling folks. *Seems nothing
has changed, except folks are far more faith snookered and otherwise
easily dumbfounded past the point of no return.

*~ BG

They are supposed to drink the water! *That is were the fluoride,
tranquilizers, and birth control drugs are!

Double-A

They should be so lucky if that were all there was in that
artificially polluted water.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old December 27th 08, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

See, BEERTbrain, I AM RIGHT! lmfjao!

I even had to turn the HEAT on in my apartment for the FIRST TIME
TODAY!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:24:40 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

On Dec 23, 6:10*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
May go to Daytona for Christmas. *Well I hate to brag about
how my HEAVY AIR THEORY IS DOING. It has proved to be right on the
money. * So much water in the air. Global warming is 100% responsible.
Cactus Saul will never admit I was right. Saul still has not come out of
the ice age. He refuses to look out the window. *

I think Saul is right about global warming. It is all a fraud! I
know it in my shaking bones as I stand out in the snow all night, in a
town that has rarely had snow in the past. Within the past week, snow
has fallen in Las Vegas, and even Malibu! Global warming? Give it
up, AlGore.

Double-A

Old December 27th 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

O.K. we accept that you are, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Dumbfounded, or just DUMB?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:12:41 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

That's also what the Zionist/Nazis were telling folks. Seems nothing
has changed, except folks are far more faith snookered and otherwise
easily dumbfounded.

~ BG

Old December 27th 08, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Once closed these auto plants will never reopen. On Tv
Toyota is slashing prices in their addbut adds this. Only those with
good credit need to reply. Credit card holders knocks out about 75%. I
think I am knocked out?? Best stock is GE they will build the wind
mills Obama wants. Buffet bought 3B shares of GE TreBert

Old December 27th 08, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA Florida does not allow talk shows to bad mouth governor Charlie
Crist. My local talk show after being on and explaining FBI information
on Severn Trent has me on a phone block. No free press or speech here
in Florida. TreBert

Old December 27th 08, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA Since the Godfather owns the water utilities,he does not have to
pass out botulism,he just has to add it in. Slow payers and non payers
are the first to go. Its the Mafia that calls the shots TreBert

Old December 28th 08, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

61F at 7am Will be 79F by 1pm Lots of sun,and no breeze. Best weather
on the planet. Cool air coming in for Monday Chanel
9 news has rich crooks not taken to court for their crimes. Rich horse
owners that did not feed their horses,and some were 300lb under weight
were not only not taken to court for animal cruelty,but even the press
was not allowed to be given their names.Florida protects the rich.
Reality is the Florida mafia makes sure rich are not in jail. Only the
poor go to jail for petty thefts. The big crimes like utilities over
billing are not even mentioned any more. Severn Trent Water
Tells you to PAY or DIE Poor families are dying for having no money
to pay for water or electric. My 09 New Year pledge I will change
this,and Severn Trent will not be able to shut of water without do
process of law,and will be taken to court for trying to kill me.
Sheriff Bob Hansel will be prosecuted for his death treats,and his EVIL
will be public knowledge Need all the help I can get. We must fight
back in 2009 or all democracy will be lost. It was apathy that allowed
Bush and Chaney to change USA into a fascist system. It has to go back
to a democracy. America has to be a government of the people. TreBert

Old December 28th 08, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 28, 7:04*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
61F at 7am *Will be 79F by 1pm *Lots of sun,and no breeze. *Best weather
on the planet. *Cool air coming in for Monday

Wonderful warm weather here. Feels just like spring. 46F right now
with an expected high of 52F. May not sound warm by Florida
standards, but compared to last week's 20F weather, it feels great!
Rained last night. Southwesterly "Chinook" wind has melted almost all
the snow. I hope winter weather is over.

*Chanel
9 news has rich crooks not taken to court for their crimes. *Rich horse
owners that did not feed their horses,and some were 300lb under weight
were not only not taken to court for animal cruelty,but even the press
was not allowed to be given their names.Florida protects the rich.

They really crucify the poor when they don't feed their animals. Not
surprising the rich get a pass.

Reality is the Florida mafia makes sure rich are not in jail. Only the
poor go to jail for petty thefts. The big crimes like utilities over
billing are not even mentioned any more.

Some companies are too big to fail; some people are too rich for jail!

*Severn Trent Water
Tells you to PAY or DIE * * Poor families are dying for having no money
to pay for water or electric. *My 09 New Year pledge I will change
this,and Severn Trent will not be able to shut of water without do
process of law,and will be taken to court for trying to kill me.
Sheriff Bob Hansel will be prosecuted for his death treats,and his EVIL
will be public knowledge * *Need all the help I can get.

Maybe you can ask Obama's attorney general for help.

We must fight
back in 2009 or all democracy will be lost. It was apathy that allowed
Bush and Chaney to change USA into a fascist system. It has to go back
to a democracy. *America has to be a government of the people. * TreBert

I heard a discussion on the radio about how some states, like Gerogia,
are not even considered to be Democracies. Too many citizens are
disenfranchised. Perhaps Florida is another example. Get help from
the feds. It wouldn't be the first time they intervened in the south.

Double-A

P.S. I hear a lot of discussion about whether Bush and his henchmen
should go to jail for war crimes. Do you think Obama will pardon
him? Cheney certainly profiteered off the war with all the contracts
awarded to Haliburton in which he still owns lots of stock.