New stuff at Encyclopedia Astronautica

Old November 25th 03, 04:34 AM
Pat Flannery

Default New stuff at Encyclopedia Astronautica

Mark Wade has added new stuff to his site again:
Dyna-Soar, Robo, Bomi, Brass Bell, and Space Launching System for
Project Lunex; as well as updates to existing articles.
http://www.astronautix.com/index.html

Pat

Old November 25th 03, 10:36 AM
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up; you obviously beat him to the punch as the home
page hasn't been updated yet.

I thought the address I sent _was_ the home page... are you sure you
aren't using the address to one of the mirror sites that don't get
updated any more?
Or is this the kind of sick, sick, sick, humor a "well-known
psychopathic netkook" like yourself is all-too-well-known for? What will
it be next, Mr. Whatever-Your-Address is? Pulling the wings off of
marsupial Australian fruit flies using a microscope and tweezers?
Teaching kangaroos to give a Nazi salute? Farting in the elevator?
Peeing in the swimming pool? From what I've read, you're capable of just
about anything, and then some! :-)
I check the site just about every day, so I tend to find stuff fairly
quickly after he puts it up; I've noted over the years that he does most
of his updates to the site in a fairly large clump of new articles over
a few weeks time, so my ears were pricked up (don't even think it- I'm
not that flexible), and I was waiting for possible new stuff. Nifty
cutaways of the Dyna-Soar and Robo in the new article.

Pat (as in NO STALKING! I have a mace- not a can of Mace; but the kind
with all the sharp points on it!) Flannery :-)

Old November 25th 03, 01:38 PM
jeff findley

Pat Flannery writes:

Alan Erskine wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up; you obviously beat him to the punch as the home
page hasn't been updated yet.

I thought the address I sent _was_ the home page... are you sure you
aren't using the address to one of the mirror sites that don't get
updated any more?

I think pat's right. The correct homepage is:

http://www.astronautix.com/index.html

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.
Old November 25th 03, 09:47 PM
Pat Flannery

jeff findley wrote:

I think pat's right. The correct homepage is:

http://www.astronautix.com/index.html

If that's the case, then he has a scad of new articles to read, as the
updates on the mirror sites stopped quite some time ago- two or three
years IIRC.

Pat