Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

Old November 28th 03, 03:50 PM
Morris

Default Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth. The
sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!

Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
holds in court.

http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon

Morris

Old November 28th 03, 04:47 PM
Bill Hennessy

Would you like to buy some sea shore land in Arizona?

Old November 28th 03, 04:50 PM
John Zinni

"Morris" wrote in message
Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth.

The
sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!

Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
holds in court.

http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon

Morris

Why buy ONLY 1 acre on the moon for $19.99 when you can get an entire galaxy
for the same price here ...
http://www.galaxiesrus.com

Old November 28th 03, 07:16 PM
Starlord

Hay! I already OWN the Andromeda galaxy, all wishing to buy something there have
to from me. ;}

As for the moon, someday some law shark is going to get VERY rich over those
lawsuits!

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"John Zinni" wrote in message
news
"Morris" wrote in message
Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth.

The
sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!

Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
holds in court.

http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon

Morris

Why buy ONLY 1 acre on the moon for $19.99 when you can get an entire galaxy
for the same price here ...
http://www.galaxiesrus.com

---

Old November 28th 03, 07:52 PM
CeeBee

"Morris" wrote in alt.astronomy:

Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

Did you know that I offer you a rebate on a cubic feet of air with orders
over $100?

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old November 28th 03, 08:18 PM
John Zinni

"Starlord" wrote in message
Hay! I already OWN the Andromeda galaxy, all wishing to buy something

there have
to from me. ;}

I don't see any paperwork allowing you to subdivide in the Local Group town
council archives??? :-)

Old November 28th 03, 08:30 PM
Z Zag

Did you know you can buy land on the moon?
This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth.

The
sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!
Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
holds in court.

When the U.S. landed on the moon they did not claim the moon as U.S.
territory. So the moon is international territory to those on Earth...On
Earth, a location in international water (international territory) can only
be claimed as long as it is occupied by a ship or by a structure.

Old November 28th 03, 11:15 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Well I bought a piece of Carters peanut farm. I have seen a spot
on the moon's surface I would like its at the exact center of its
biggest crater(you can't miss it.) I would like Budweiser to give me a
franchise there. I know the bud would have a real foamy head. That its
can pressure would be six times that of Earth's and that means it can't
go flat as fast. Shake the can and you might have a toy rocket ship.
The Moon like Mars has no drinking water. Who needs water when you can
come to Bert's crater and have a brew. Bring your own air,and lots of
gold,and we weigh the gold relative to the moon's gravity. I don't care
if the mass stays the same.(no balance scales allowed) You are thinking
why gold?? The answer is paper money can burn up entering the Earth's
atmosphere. Gold can only change its shape. The only thing bad
about this idea is I hate to see beer cans on the moons surface. Still
it is better than burying the cans. With enough bright aluminium cans
Bert"s bar can be seen from Earth with just 20x 20 vision. That is why
I need to buy the moon's biggest crater. Bert the brew master of the
inner solar system

Old November 28th 03, 11:33 PM
Swodniw

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:50:02 -0500, "Morris"
wrote:

Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

This site claims that there are already over 1,125,000 lunar land owners
from 176 countries around the world. To date more than 300 million acres
have been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth. The
sale of lunar property has been ongoing for 22 years by the Lunar Embassy!

Can this be trusted? It's a pretty good investment but I don't know if it
holds in court.

http://go.jitbot.com/buy-land-on-moon

Morris

Doing a little sneaky advertising for your con game, Morris?