Satellite Spotting is Cool

Old October 1st 09, 02:36 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Von Fourche

Default Satellite Spotting is Cool

I just went outside to try to see a satellite on this cool fall night.
Sure enough it showed up when it was suppose to.

Spotting satellites is cool! I just can't believe we can see those
things falling over and over the earth in the coldness of space (or close to
space.) Amazing.

I'm thinking I should keep a list of all the satellites that I see that
I'm certain I saw. For instance the satellite I just saw tonight was listed
as Iridium 4 Rocket. I'm going to keep a list.

Perseid spotting! Les Hemmings[_4_] UK Astronomy 5 August 12th 09 10:47 PM
Spotting a Nova? Mark Earnest Misc 1 October 11th 08 02:24 PM
The Cool Toursit SpaceSuit ( Cool, We have our first Tourist going for a Walk.) Craig Fink Space Shuttle 0 February 26th 07 03:18 AM
The Cool Toursit SpaceSuit ( Cool, We have our first Tourist going for a Walk.) Craig Fink Policy 0 February 26th 07 03:18 AM
Spotting Scope [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 2 February 23rd 06 11:17 PM