New NNP starship of the near future, something that is inconceivable for you

Old September 1st 20, 07:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

Default New NNP starship of the near future, something that is inconceivable for you

NASA and SpaceX will have to totally rethink their strategy if they do
not want to be scratched under the power of NNP.
Old September 2nd 20, 06:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Dean Markley

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 2:34:27 PM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
NASA and SpaceX will have to totally rethink their strategy if they do
not want to be scratched under the power of NNP.

I highly doubt NASA or SpaceX are worried about trolls.

Plonk.

Old September 2nd 20, 09:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno mercoledì 2 settembre 2020 19:58:44 UTC+2, Doctor Who ha scritto:
On 9/2/20 7:24 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 2:34:27 PM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
NASA and SpaceX will have to totally rethink their strategy if they do
not want to be scratched under the power of NNP.

I highly doubt NASA or SpaceX are worried about trolls.

Plonk.

again, **** off !

pazienta ...
pagheranno tutto

e lallo
Old September 4th 20, 06:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

On 9/2/20 7:24 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 2:34:27 PM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
NASA and SpaceX will have to totally rethink their strategy if they do
not want to be scratched under the power of NNP.

I highly doubt NASA or SpaceX are worried about trolls.

Plonk.

you stupid moronic asshole !

Old September 4th 20, 01:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

On 9/4/20 1:21 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Friday, September 4, 2020 at 1:09:09 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On 9/2/20 7:24 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 2:34:27 PM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
NASA and SpaceX will have to totally rethink their strategy if they do
not want to be scratched under the power of NNP.

I highly doubt NASA or SpaceX are worried about trolls.

Plonk.

you stupid moronic asshole !

Case proven

still **** off !!

Fog during starship testing Dean Markley Policy 0 May 8th 20 01:25 PM
starship? but ........ROTFL ! :-) [email protected] Policy 11 March 6th 20 02:24 PM
Starship usefulness ? Jeff Findley[_6_] Policy 2 September 22nd 19 05:57 PM
100 Year Starship HVAC[_2_] Misc 10 November 2nd 10 03:04 PM
French Starship Chris SETI 3 August 9th 05 06:45 AM