Free Ringtones at Really Rocket Science Blog

Old May 25th 06, 07:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Free Ringtones at Really Rocket Science Blog

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the bloggers for a new blog called Really Rocket Science. I
wanted to let you all know about something we just launched.

All of us are members of the SES AMERICOM community. We've only been
blogging for a couple months but we thought the bloggers and online
community members interested in this stuff could use some fun, free
toys.

We created a couple ring tones of a recent rocket launch of one of our
satellites. In a couple days, you might see some blog ads for the ring
tones, but we wanted to give you an early look at them first.

http://blog.reallyrocketscience.com/promo/email/

Hope you like them. We are thinking about creating some more under the
theme: Great Moments in Space Audio. Have any good ideas? Send them to
me at . We'll be sure to read them all, and
maybe your idea will inspire the next ringtone.

Thanks, Terrance
http://blog.reallyrocketscience.com