Spring is busting out all over!

Old June 9th 19, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

A near perfect 73F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun is shining. Wind north at 6 mph. Humidity 38%.

Had a nice strawberry shortcake breakfast this morning with powdered sugar and whipping cream! Those locally grown berries taste just like I remember them from my childhood, not the flavorless taste of the ones they sell us in the stores these days!

Last day to inspect the navy ships that have docked in Portland for "Fleet Week". That's when people lock up their daughters because the sailors have come upstream to spawn!

Double-A

Old June 10th 19, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The warmer weather is here! Currently 79F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. The next couple of days they predict temps launching into the 90s! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

Old June 11th 19, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
The warmer weather is here! Currently 79F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. The next couple of days they predict temps launching into the 90s! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

90 here too It was in the news and Charles her oldest so will be King.She is just a little older thenI She will be carried away with 1,000s of fallowers She died in a palace I will die in Dodge van and carried away by Waste Management.She never had a $$$$$ problem Alway worth 1 trillion. She never did one day of work.I am still working. Mitch will tell you we will meet in heaven O ya.Bery
Old June 11th 19, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 1:50:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 12:57:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 3:54:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 2:08:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 1:55:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 4:27:19 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 1:54:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 1:10:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 2:02:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cool sunshine here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:45 PM. Wind northwest off the ocean at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Rain will return Saturday for the Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade.

Why does it always rain on parades? It's like someone up there wants to dampen any fun people try to have.

Double-A

Sunny but still wearing my jacket. Spent 3 hours at DMV tying to stay legal.Van is well known by police but best always to be on safe side.My bank wants me to buy a house.What do I need a house for? To keep busy I'm setting up a blumbing business lic in Orange County.Give Rotter Rotter.Thinking of good name.That HUD 240 unit is not renting as Anaheim people are hearing my warning "Its a fire trap" There in your city,so check out their safety.Bert

Could use some of your plumbing business. Having trouble keeping the drain in my kitchen sink draining. Seems Clorox bleach clears it better that Draino or Liquid Plumber. Hate pouring money down the drain with those products.

Cloudy day here, but dry so far. Temp 64 as of 1:45 PM. Wind south at 2 mph. Humidity 51%.

Looks like rain will be coming sooner rather than later.

Another damp Rose Festival!

Double-A

Nices day of the year 5F warmer and my van is a beach home.Well my best trend Is passing papers on his house Monday. Bert

Took my jacket off at noon WOW This is gettinglike beach weather.Bert

I left home with a sweater on, but as soon as the sun hit me, I turned around and took it off! Only 63F as of 2 PM here in Gresham, but the sun feels warm! Stopped a the post office and mailed the second old musical tape I have been able to sell for good money on eBay! Wind now west at 6 mph. Humidity 41%. Clouds about, but so far dry. More chance of rain later tonight.

You are bout the Queen's age, aren't you? She still is spry. I am Prince Charles's age, almost exactly.

Queen I grew up with.I asked my grandfather who was English.I remember him saying the Windsor family was worth a trillion bucks.WOW \ Bert

Queen is dying at 92 We have that to relate too.Bert

Who says she's dying? She looked pretty healthy to me when she met with Trump a couple days ago. Her husband, much her senior, is still going strong too!

Bought locally grown strawberries at the Farmers' Market today. the local ones simply taste a lot better.

Overcast here in Gresham, but dry. I got caught in a second cloud burst when I went home last night! But now dryer weather and hotter is in the forecast. Now 60F as of 1:45 PM. Wind North at 4 mph. Humidity 53%. Portland's Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade dodged a bullet today in that the rain all came yesterday! Temps in the mid 90s are predicted for mid week!

Double-A

Old June 11th 19, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBrt Glazier" wrote:
"I will die in my van with a bucket that I **** into, and
talk to, and be carried away by Waste Management" and
end up buried face-down in a landfill to stop SwineBert's
stupid palaver." O ya.Bert.

No Fame. No Legacy for SwineBert's Life of Failures.

SwineBert, the Jewish Jailbird, is filled with so much Hatred
that the Fool, SwineBert refuses to sign on to a Program that
would make SwineBert FAMOUS for the next 285 years

All the details for Glazier's FAME are seen is the links
for https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
at https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 11th 19, 04:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"HerpesBert Glazier" wrote:
"It's a Microbe Planet". Bert We have that to relate too.Bert
in https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 11th 19, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 5:42:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
The warmer weather is here! Currently 79F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. The next couple of days they predict temps launching into the 90s! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

90 here too It was in the news and Charles her oldest so will be King.She is just a little older thenI She will be carried away with 1,000s of fallowers She died in a palace I will die in Dodge van and carried away by Waste Management.She never had a $$$$$ problem Alway worth 1 trillion. She never did one day of work.I am still working. Mitch will tell you we will meet in heaven O ya.Bery

The queen will be buried in St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. I have been to Westminster Abbey where most of England's kings are buried. Have you made any arrangements for yourself? Neptune Society? I think the county will give me a free cremation is I die indigent. I could arrange for burial in the cemetery where my parents are, but I ask myself whether it really matters to me at all what happens after I am dead. Money could be better spend on myself while alive!

A rare hot east wind is blowing through the streets of Gresham today! Sun is shining. Now 86F as of 1 PM. Forecast 95F for the day. Beer drinking weather! Wind east at 11 mph. Humidity 32%. Chance of precipitation 0%.

Double-A

Old July 15th 19, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 2:19:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 9:16:08 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:03:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 6:50:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

80 here and sunny.Nights very cool about 60.Anaheim has money,but does not help street people.Police look the other way.Still no renting at the Hud $70 million housing building on Lincoln ave.Disney will take it over this Fall for no money.Bert

A housing building for the homeless. Will it become part of Disney's Tomorrow Land?

Had a few sprinkles this morning. Now 63F at 3:00 PM here in Gresham.. Wind west at 7 mph. Humidity 53%.

The Republicans in the Oregon legislature have left the state to keep the Democrats from having a quorum to pass another tax increasing measure adding 20 cents a gallon to gas, and raising the tax on our electric bills. They have already passed other tax raising measures this year including a gross receipts tax on businesses like Walmart. But that's not enough for them. The trouble with Democrats is you can't keep them out of your pocketbook!

Double-A

82 today WOW I can live with that.Nice breeze too. I can't see all those trillions owed in the USA ever have away to balance the books by tax money.We have to be hit by a solid gold comet,and a shower of hope diamonds. Bert

Ultimately the debt will be resolved as it has been in many other countries with paper currency, by a total collapse of the money! Sad but there is no other way. Getting politicians to do what needs to be done to pay back the debt is harder than trying to get a diabetic old lady not to eat cake!

Double-A

My grandfather had 20 dollar gold coins.He hid not like paper money.That was when USA had a budget. Day is near Walmart will have you use only its credit card.I use it now.Bert
Old July 15th 19, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:38:08 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I use it sometimes. Some places don't want to accept cash anymore. Facebook is trying to develop their own crypto currency called Libra, but it has the government nervous. I would prefer to use gold if anyone would accept it. People think that gold coins would too much weigh down our pockets. But actually with the price of gold now over $1,400 per ounce, the problem is move of making coins small enough to be of use in practical amounts. Budgets are good, but you can't keep a government on one. There is an ancient saying that democracies only last until the people realize they can vote themselves money out of the treasury! I think that is about the point we are at!

Now an ideal 72F here in Gresham, but threat of rain! Overcast. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 58%.

Barry seems to have fizzled.

Double-A

Old July 16th 19, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 2:24:19 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

86 here.Sunny and a great beach day.Van rocked but it was two Anaheim police(1 am) making sure I was OK.Nice that the police and all at the Senior Center know I sleep in my van. I sleep till 9am,and then its off for breakfast..V8,Eggs and rye toast,and big coffee. Lunch its MSP chicken,or fish.Dinner its MSP again and veggy soup,and sandwich.Bert

It's almost spring............. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 10 February 24th 15 03:29 PM
spring Paul Forsdick UK Astronomy 1 March 21st 09 11:55 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 43 April 9th 08 04:30 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 23 February 20th 08 01:08 AM
Spring Tides Duncan Heenan Misc 6 November 29th 05 01:53 PM