Aether has mass

Old December 22nd 12, 07:14 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
eRepair

Default Aether has mass

mpc755 wrote:
On Dec 22, 1:28 pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 21, 5:43 pm, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 21, 8:35 pm, Linuxgal wrote:
Painius wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:16:47 -0800,
wrote:
Painius wrote:
So how do you think that waves of light impart momentum? And what do
you think they "wave"?
E=MC^2, right? It's like getting smacked by a teensy BB. The
electric fields wave the magnetic fields, and verse vice-a.
Different polarizations would dictate otherwise. Both the e and the h
must wave something else besides each other.
Well, let's see your equations and we'll try to figure out where Maxwell
went awry. You DO have equations, don't you?
"In several parts of this treatise an attempt has been made to explain
electromagnetic phenomena by means of mechanical action transmitted
from one body to another by means of a medium occupying the space
between them. The undulatory theory of light also assumes the
existence of a medium. We have now to shew that the properties of the
electromagnetic medium are identical with those of the luminiferous
medium." - Maxwell
Maxwell's displacement current is a physical displacement of the
aether.

Is aether going to be equal in mass to everything else? or at least
suggest as to how much greater mass could aether represent.

What is presently postulated as dark matter and dark energy is aether.
There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. Matter moves
through and displaces the aether. There is no such thing as a Big
Bang. The Universe is, or our local Universe is in, a larger version
of a black hole polar jet. Dark energy is aether emitted into the
Universal jet.

Dark matter is an aetherial hernia in spacetime created by a black hole?
Okay- so the matter in a black hole is protruding back into this universe
but is not actually in it. Sounds good to me. Run with it.

Old December 22nd 12, 07:34 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 22, 2:03*pm, Linuxgal wrote:
mpc755 wrote:
On Dec 22, 1:28 pm, Brad *wrote:
On Dec 21, 5:43 pm, *wrote:

wrote:

Painius wrote:
[...]

Neutrinos are dark and non-baryonic, being fermions.

Neutrinos are not what waves when galaxy clusters collide. Neutrinos
are not what waves out ahead of our solar system. Neutrinos are not
what is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar
system causing the magnetic field to pile up.

Aether is.
Old December 22nd 12, 07:35 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

wrote:

Painius wrote:
[...]

If 76.5% as representing dark/clear matter is aether, then we can
extrapolate it's mass but not its volume. *Therefor it's volumetric
density remains unknown.

Can you suggest or swag as to the total volume of aether, or that of
its average density?

When you tell me the volume of the Universe then you will know the
volume of the aether.
Old December 22nd 12, 09:30 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/22/2012 2:00 PM, eRepair wrote:

Maxwell did not go awry. Maxwell's displacement current is a physical
displacement of the aether.

Carbonated aether would make a great energy drink.
But how do you bottle aether without zero-point energy fluctuations?
That and dark energy are just wasted calories.

Then you need new and improved ether!

Now with just one calorie.

"Just one calorie, great ether taste"

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old December 22nd 12, 10:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/22/2012 2:03 PM, Linuxgal wrote:

Neutrinos are dark and non-baryonic, being fermions.

MP3 is not only a regular kook, he suffers from OCD. Engaging him in
conversation leads to a temporal loop.

It's like you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Old December 23rd 12, 12:39 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Linuxgal

mpc755 wrote:
Neutrinos are not what waves when galaxy clusters collide. Neutrinos
are not what waves out ahead of our solar system. Neutrinos are not
what is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar
system causing the magnetic field to pile up.

Sixty percent of the gravitational energy involved in the collapse of a
supernova core is carried off by neutrinos.

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0

http://www.cleanposts.com/
Old December 23rd 12, 12:55 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 22, 7:39*pm, Linuxgal wrote:
mpc755 wrote:
Neutrinos are not what waves when galaxy clusters collide. Neutrinos
are not what waves out ahead of our solar system. Neutrinos are not
what is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar
system causing the magnetic field to pile up.

Sixty percent of the gravitational energy involved in the collapse of a
supernova core is carried off by neutrinos.

100% of the gravitational energy involved in the collapse of a
supernova core is caused by the aether displaced by the supernova core
pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the supernova core.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of the aether. Particles of
matter are condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A.
EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no
longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists,
as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into
aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy. Mass is
conserved.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The
evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.
Old December 23rd 12, 01:06 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

Painius wrote:
[...]

extrapolate its mass but not its volume. *Therefore it's volumetric
density remains unknown.

Can you suggest or swag as to the total volume of aether, or that of
its average density?

When you tell me the volume of the Universe then you will know the
volume of the aether.

That's not fair, because I asked you first. Now then, just give us
your best swag as based upon the best available science at hand.

Is this universe of aether worthy of a 25 gly radius?
Is this universe of aether worthy of a 50 gly radius?
Is it worthy of being any larger than 100 gly radius?
What if it has expanded bigger than 1000 gly radious?
Old December 23rd 12, 01:07 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Linuxgal

Brad Guth wrote:
Is this universe of aether worthy of a 25 gly radius?

You have reached an imaginary number. Please rotate the telephone by 90
degrees and try again

Old December 23rd 12, 01:30 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
eRepair

Linuxgal wrote:
mpc755 wrote:
Neutrinos are not what waves when galaxy clusters collide. Neutrinos
are not what waves out ahead of our solar system. Neutrinos are not
what is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar
system causing the magnetic field to pile up.

Sixty percent of the gravitational energy involved in the collapse of a
supernova core is carried off by neutrinos.

Wow, that's a lot of energy for particles that
don't interact much with anything.
What all those neutrinos up to?