NASA PDF Mercury, Gemini, Apollo reports free online

Old September 21st 04, 08:52 AM
Rusty Barton

Shuttle PDF files:

Space Shuttle news reference - 1981
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1981022734.pdf

Feasibility analysis of cislunar flight using the Shuttle Orbiter -
1991
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1991014907.pdf

Orbital Debris: A Chronology January 1999
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1999050117.pdf

Nonlinear Analysis of the Space Shuttle Superlightweight External Fuel
Tank
http://techreports.larc.nasa.gov/ltr...-96-tp3616.pdf

Prediction of STS-107 Hypervelocity Flow Fields About the Shuttle
Orbiter With Various Wing Leading Edge Damage
http://techreports.larc.nasa.gov/ltr...jannaf-mvp.pdf

Shuttle-Mir: The United States and Russia Share History's Highest
Stage
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2002051776.pdf

The First Joint Report of the Task Force on the Shuttle-Mir Rendezvous
and Docking Missions
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1997023694.pdf

Shuttle Flight Data and In-Flight Anomaly List: STS-1 through STS-71,
STS-73 and STS-74; Revised
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1996067666.pdf

Fifth Report of the NASA Advisory Council Task Force on the
Shuttle-Mir Rendezvous and Docking Missions
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1997023693.pdf

Fourth Report of the Task Force on the Shuttle-Mir Rendezvous and
Docking Missions
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1997023698.pdf

Probabilistic risk assessment of the Space Shuttle. Phase 3: A study
of the potential of losing the vehicle during nominal operation.
Volume 4: System models and data analysis
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1995119981.pdf

Probabilistic risk assessment of the Space Shuttle. Phase 3: A study
of the potential of losing the vehicle during nominal operation.
Volume 2: Integrated loss of vehicle model
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1995119979.pdf

Probabilistic risk assessment of the Space Shuttle. Phase 3: A study
of the potential of losing the vehicle during nominal operation,
volume 1
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1995119978.pdf

Probabilistic risk assessment of the Space Shuttle. Phase 3: A study
of the potential of losing the vehicle during nominal operation.
Volume 3: Basic events and minimal cutsets
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1995119980.pdf

Third Report of the Task Force on the Shuttle-Mir Rendezvous and
Docking Missions
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1997023697.pdf

Report of the Task Force on the Shuttle-Mir Rendezvous and Docking
Missions
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1997023696.pdf

NASA Advisory Council Task Force on the Shuttle-Mir Rendezvous and
Docking Missions
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1997023695.pdf

Space Shuttle orbiter modifications to support Space Station Freedom
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1993004267.pdf

Parametric trade studies on a Shuttle 2 launch system architecture
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1991008867.pdf

Shuttle-C utilization for assembly of the rephased Freedom
configuration
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1990005804.pdf

Preliminary design of the Shuttle-C avionics recovery system
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1990004942.pdf

Thermal Protection System of the Space Shuttle
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1989016675.pdf

Definition of a space transportation systems cargo element
(Shuttle-C).
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1989003208.pdf

Space Shuttle Technical Conference, part 1
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1985008580.pdf

Space Shuttle Technical Conference, part 2
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1985008628.pdf

Shuttle EVA description and design criteria
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1983021026.pdf

- Rusty Barton

Old September 21st 04, 12:28 PM
David Higgins

Rusty Barton wrote:
Shuttle PDF files:

You know, there was a time in the not too distant past when
I thought the DSL line here at Beautiful Chez Higgins Acres
was More Than Sufficient. I now see the folly of that
viewpoint.

Old September 22nd 04, 03:10 AM
Rusty Barton

Space stations:

Preliminary technical data for Earth orbiting space station. Volume IV
- Configuration, integration and weights - 1966
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1967018323.pdf

Conceptual design and evaluation of selected Space Station concepts,
volume 1 - 1983
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1985002821.pdf

Proceedings of the Space Station Evolution Workshop - 1985
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1994005279.pdf

Proceedings of the Space Station Evolution Workshop - 1986
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1994004974.pdf

Space Station Freedom media handbook - 1989
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1990014144.pdf

Space Station Freedom media handbook - 1992
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1992023177.pdf

Space Station Freedom Utilization Conference - 1992
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1993013417.pdf

Space Station Freedom Utilization Conference. Executive summary - 1992
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1993013812.pdf

Technical assessment of Mir-1 life support hardware for the
international space station - 1994
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1994026875.pdf

Draft Tier 2 Environmental Impact Statement for International Space
Station - 1995
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1996092351.pdf

Alternate assembly sequence databook for the Tier 2 Bus-1 option of
the International Space Station - 1995
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1996102338.pdf

Final Tier 2 Environmental Impact Statement for International Space
Station - 1996
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1996092350.pdf

International Space Station (ISS) Accommodation of a Single U.S.
Assured Crew Return Vehicle (ACRV) - 1997
http://techreports.larc.nasa.gov/ltr...7-tm206272.pdf

Living Together in Space: The Design and Operation of the Life Support
Systems on the International Space Station; Volume 1 - 1998
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1998081472.pdf

A Study of a Lifting Body as a Space Station Crew Exigency Return
Vehicle (CERV) - 2000
http://techreports.larc.nasa.gov/ltr...0-cr210548.pdf

International Space Station Evolution Data Book - Volume 1. Baseline
Design - Revision A - 2000
http://techreports.larc.nasa.gov/ltr...09vol1rev1.pdf

International Space Station Evolution Data Book - Volume 2. Evolution
Concepts - Revision A - 2000
http://techreports.larc.nasa.gov/ltr...09vol2rev1.pdf

International Space Station Increment-2 Quick Look Report - 2001
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2002061015.pdf

International Space Station Increment-3 Microgravity Environment
Summary Report - 2002
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2002102933.pdf

Space Station/Orbiter berthing dynamics during an assembly flight -
1993
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1994012978.pdf

Preliminary analysis and design optimization of the short spacer truss
of Space Station Freedom - 1993
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1994011236.pdf

SOYUZ escape trajectory analysis from Space Station Freedom - 1993
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1993018420.pdf

- Rusty Barton
Old September 22nd 04, 03:49 AM
Eddie Valiant

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:52:09 -0700, Rusty Barton
wrote:

Shuttle PDF files:

Man, I haven't downloaded this much in a long time. I've got enough
reading material to keep me happy through the end of the year.

Thanks Rusty.

Eddie V.
Old September 22nd 04, 11:41 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Rusty Barton" wrote in message
Space stations:

Somebody stop this evil man! He's just a cocktease for those of us with
dialups!

Old September 22nd 04, 02:45 PM
Darren J Longhorn

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:10:17 -0700, Rusty Barton
wrote:

Space stations:

snip

Cool!

You haven't by chance come across anything about Explorer 1 have you?
I've tried searching myself, but I haven't got to grips with the
search engine yet.

Old September 22nd 04, 03:23 PM
Rusty B

wrote:

Space stations:

snip

Cool!

You haven't by chance come across anything about Explorer 1 have you?
I've tried searching myself, but I haven't got to grips with the
search engine yet.

The search engine is terrible. It's really hit or miss.

The Explorer I is pre-NASA. It was launched by the U.S. Army. There is
a PDF monograph available at the U.S. Army Redstone Arsenal History
website:

Army Ordnance Satellite Program (Explorer I) - 1958
http://www.redstone.army.mil/history/pdf/sat/sat.pdf

Redstone missile - 1964
http://www.redstone.army.mil/history...e/redstone.pdf

http://www.redstone.army.mil/history...s/welcome.html

http://www.redstone.army.mil/history/pdf/welcome.html

- Rusty Barton

The apollo faq the inquirer Misc 4 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 4th 03 11:52 PM