Looking for ERSKINE desperately

Old August 1st 03, 09:00 PM
Nomen Nescio

Default Looking for ERSKINE desperately

Alan Erskine
8/158 Como Parade West
PARKDALE VIC 3195
(03) 9580 7548

So what?!!!

Why the hell are you doing this, you pathetic, insignificant, little moron?

If youre going to do this kind of garbage, at least have the courage to use
YOUR real name!

Yours sincerely

Alan Erskine

Old August 1st 03, 09:59 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Nomen Nescio wrote:

the usual lazy horsepuckey

Why the hell are you doing this, you pathetic,
insignificant, little moron?

"If you catch the speaking salmon in your net, cast it
back."

If youre going to do this kind of garbage, at least have
the courage to use YOUR real name!

He can't. Or rather, they can't. The consequences would be
too much to face. But there may be consequences anyway.

If I were you, though, I'd stop bothering the remops about
it. It only makes things worse.

Try humor, Alan. Everyone knows that these are forgeries by
now, and you are not responsible for the behavior of
self-appointed and sociopathic vigilantes. The best
suggestion is for everyone to killfile you as to "subject"
and then no one will need to deal with the flooding issue.
As for the rest, there's really nothing to be done about it
for the moment except exercise patience and restraint.

rl

Old August 1st 03, 11:15 PM
Alan Erskine

(top post)

Note that not only has the coward got my address wrong, they aren't using
giglamesh or dizum to forge my name anymore. The coward also gets the group
names wrong occasionally, like misspelling bicycle and now
"sci.spacestation".

Obviously, the coward is losing control of their own senses.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old August 1st 03, 11:20 PM
Anonymous

Default Looking for ERSKINE - don't look in Parkdale

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

the usual lazy horsepuckey

Why the hell are you doing this, you pathetic,
insignificant, little moron?

"If you catch the speaking salmon in your net, cast it
back."

Not to mention when the speaking salmon speaks lies. That is not Alan's
current address, it's an old one. Alan doesn't live in Parkdale any more,
he lives near Soutland now.

Lame, Alan, very lame.

If youre going to do this kind of garbage, at least have
the courage to use YOUR real name!

Especially when he's yelling "have the courage blah blah blah" from a
remailer himself!

He can't. Or rather, they can't. The consequences would be
too much to face. But there may be consequences anyway.

Oh really? Do tell, oh omniscient one.

If I were you, though, I'd stop bothering the remops about
it. It only makes things worse.

He can't. And he doesn't understand that's the nucleus of the problem.

Try humor, Alan. Everyone knows that these are forgeries by
now, and you are not responsible for the behavior of
self-appointed and sociopathic vigilantes.

I can't think of a phrase that better describes Alan and you than
"self-appointed and sociopathic vigilantes."

The best
suggestion is for everyone to killfile you as to "subject"
and then no one will need to deal with the flooding issue.
As for the rest, there's really nothing to be done about it
for the moment except exercise patience and restraint.

rl

Ah, there's that deadpan Rhonda we've all come to love so much. So calm,
so cool, so collected, so...full of crap.

By the way, I thought you didn't care anymore......

Old August 2nd 03, 01:29 AM
Alan Erskine

Note that the coward _still_ hasn't got the address. Nor has it learned to
spell properly.

"Anonymous" wrote in message
news:ccd54ae46d36596bcb9b82a923c9108e@erisiandisco rd.de...