Please critique my hypothesis: an altenative to the Big Bang.

Old January 21st 04, 02:12 AM
Bill Hobba

Default Please critique my hypothesis: an altenative to the Big Bang.

SDR wrote:
The erroneous idea that matter is fundamental (current
before Einstein's time) forced Einstein and his generation
of theoreticians/astronomers to make fundamental mistakes
about how the universe worked (most famously of which
are Einstein's lambda and, after Hubble's discovery that
the galaxies are receding from each other "faster the more
distant they are," that their recession was the result of a
primordial explosion, or "big bang")... because there was
simply no way for an imploding universe to make sense in
the context of matter being thought fundamental... except
to imagine that it would produce a "pile up" of "materials"
at the "cosmic center" not much different from a pile of
junked cars. After Hubble the "only thing" that remained
to be solved was wherefore the big bang (something which
necessarily remains to be resolved to this day for the simple
reason that since there never was a big bang... there can
never be any wherefore for it).

For approaches that build matter from pure geometry and provides explanation
of where the big bang may have come from have a look at
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/gr-qc/9805018.

Thanks
Bill

Old January 21st 04, 08:56 PM
ueb

Bill Hobba wrote:

For approaches that build matter from pure geometry and provides explanation
of where the big bang may have come from have a look at
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/gr-qc/9805018.

That is an interesting reference. Most remarkable is the last sentence:
``In this regard, we venture the opinion that the fifth dimension
will be needed.''
The authors express it carefully, but the huge literary index with 379
references demonstrates that lots of physicists believe in the need of
additional dimensions, and cheerfully deal with hidden quantities.
They do not more perceive any fact that gives evidence of the opposite.
Please take notice of a purely geometric approach that even does not
need such assumptions but uses exclusively observable quantities
http://home.t-online.de/home/Ulrich.Bruchholz/
It is strongly supported by the known particle numbers, and is
applicable to microcosmos and macrocosmos as well.

Ulrich

Old February 28th 04, 08:22 PM
Odysseus

Franz Heymann wrote:

Mine is a 2003 CD, which explains why it has such nonsense as "critique"
being a verb. However, OED being OED, I have to accept what it says.

Well, you may "have to accept", as an observable datum, that
"critique" is commonly enough used as a verb to warrant notice in a
reputable dictionary. But that certainly doesn't mean that you have
to use it that way yourself! A good descriptive dictionary should
"call 'em as it sees 'em" -- although it may note that a given usage
is deprecated in standard formal writing, not found in certain
regions (e.g. UK _vs_ North America), or otherwise limited in scope
-- but even without caveats such recognition should not necessarily
be taken as an endorsement of a given usage.

--
Odysseus
Old February 29th 04, 07:35 AM
Franz Heymann

"Odysseus" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:

Mine is a 2003 CD, which explains why it has such nonsense as "critique"
being a verb. However, OED being OED, I have to accept what it says.

Well, you may "have to accept", as an observable datum, that
"critique" is commonly enough used as a verb to warrant notice in a
reputable dictionary.

Essentially only in the US. It is not really used in that way in the UK.

But that certainly doesn't mean that you have
to use it that way yourself!

I cetainly won't. {:-((
My present vocabulary suits my needs quite well.

A good descriptive dictionary should
"call 'em as it sees 'em" -- although it may note that a given usage
is deprecated in standard formal writing, not found in certain
regions (e.g. UK _vs_ North America), or otherwise limited in scope
-- but even without caveats such recognition should not necessarily
be taken as an endorsement of a given usage.

Franz

Old March 3rd 04, 09:01 AM
news

is there anyone that has a download of the post i did about the bigbang or
black hole, i lost it, and newly re-subscribed to this news group and want
to read it again, and share it again. please forward. thanks..
OH YES, it was titles HOLENERGY as my hypothesis.
wolfhedd.

Old March 3rd 04, 09:40 AM
Franz Heymann

"news" wrote in message
link.net...

is there anyone that has a download of the post i did about the bigbang or
black hole, i lost it, and newly re-subscribed to this news group and want
to read it again, and share it again. please forward. thanks..
OH YES, it was titles HOLENERGY as my hypothesis.
wolfhedd.

Google archives have almost all of what has been said in all newasgroups.

Franz

Old March 4th 04, 07:21 PM
Androcles

"news" wrote in message
link.net...
is there anyone that has a download of the post i did about the bigbang or
black hole, i lost it, and newly re-subscribed to this news group and want
to read it again, and share it again. please forward. thanks..
OH YES, it was titles HOLENERGY as my hypothesis.
wolfhedd.

go away, pholroyd.

Old March 5th 04, 04:44 PM
wolfhedd

what are you talking about. i just happen to have reformatted my system,
and been out of the news groups for a while, and on top of that, submitted a
hypothesis on blackholes which i DONT want my idea stolen, but on the other
hand would like recognition of it as being the person that came up with it.
i submitted it, its nowhere to be found, and im worried about plagerism and
theory thieves i guess you could say. last time this happened to me, i
submitted a rare bone found in the california desert to my field biology
lab, labeled it, submitted it, then weeks later when i asked the teacher if
they had found any results on it, she said "what bone" i couldnt believe my
ears, college teachers going crooked? well atleast i know i made a good
rare find, but to no avail, someone else took the credit, plain sucks
peoples conscience.
and what the hell is a polyard? not in my vocabulary, sounds like your a
wierdo or something.
wolf

"Androcles" wrote in message

link.net...

Old March 5th 04, 05:28 PM
Androcles

I'm a style analyst. Something like a handwriting expert, you might say.

Comparison of 'pholroyd' with 'wolfhedd'

pholroyd sample:
============================
ok but i dont know who is the physicists and who aren't on this group.
but i saw pmb give reference to physicists who write book which is
used in school so that counts something, no? i also see you give
reference. i cannot decide who is right about all these things but i
want to hear arguments in physics not flames. otherwise i will not
learn here.
bilge say you do the same which yiu say he do to you. there are 2 many
posts here to read all of them so some get read and others don't so
why not just read the posts from the people who do not insult? also i
see there are other those who say about you just as bileg does say. i
do not know truth about who is the faulty one but i see in post from
you that you say you will tell truth in email. write me to the truth
in email at my address but just remove where i say REMOVE.

================================

(1) No capital 'I'.
(2) Capitalization of the whole word ('REMOVE' above and 'DONT' below).
(3) Similar poor spelling.
(4) Similar poor punctuation.
(5) Similar poor grammar. "write me to the truth" and "plain sucks peoples
conscience."
Those are just the obvious, there are other clues I won't let on about.
Go away, pholroyd.

"wolfhedd" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

"Androcles" wrote in message

[...]

[...]