coal found on Mars; CellWell1 and CellWell2 origins of the Solar System

Old January 5th 04, 06:12 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default coal found on Mars; CellWell1 and CellWell2 origins of the Solar System

I love it how CellWell theory may easily be proven true instead of the
straightforward means of proof. Proof that the terrestrial planets are
twice as old as the gas giants and the fakery that is the Nebular Dust
Cloud theory.

The straightforward method would be to simply find a means of
measuring the age of Mercury, Venus Earth or Mars and finding that
they are 10 billion or more years old compared to the age of Jupiter
Saturn Uranus or Neptune which are merely 5 billion years old. That is
straightforward proof of the CellWell theory.

But a roundabout proof comes even more tantalizing, at least to me,
the author of CellWell theory. The roundabout method is to find coal
on Mars. Find coal in seams. It proves that Mars had life, but how
could Mars have had so much life as to have immense coal seams. The
answer is that Mars like Earth were twice as old as the gas giant
planets and that Earth and Mars were at one time in astro history the
satellites of gas giants which were consumed to form our present day
Sun and in the swallowing up of the gas giant, the satellites of
protoEarth and protoMars escaped the swallowing and would have their
own orbits and be independent planets of the Sun. So that in 10
billion years of a violent and changing history was plenty of time to
have a lush biological Mars to form coal and oil and then in the last
several billion years to have its life become extinct because its
present day orbit is unsuitable for life.

Europa the satellite of Jupiter is what the Earth and Mars experienced
some 8 or 9 billion years ago.

Has any geologist or astronomy thought about what Earth would look
like from Mars if Earth had no atmosphere and if Earth was lifeless
and if all the water from Earth were removed? What I am trying to get
at, is whether coal seams on Earth would be visible from Mars, if we
turned the situation completely around. Is a coal seam something that
our modern day equipment can easily see and spot on Mars? Or would we
have to actually land a human crew onto the Martian surface to
definitively answer whether coal exists on Mars.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for good luck in that this robot lab
on Mars can identify coal seams on Mars.

Archimedes Plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
Old January 7th 04, 05:41 AM
TL the Geologist

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
om...

-snip--

Oh brother.

Old January 7th 04, 08:00 AM
Paul R. Mays

"TL the Geologist" wrote in message

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
om...

-snip--

Oh brother.

Not Mine....

Old January 7th 04, 08:11 AM
TL the Geologist

"Paul R. Mays" wrote in message

"TL the Geologist" wrote in message

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
om...

-snip--

Oh brother.

Not Mine....

Must have been adopted. Can we get a recall on him?

Old January 7th 04, 11:56 AM
George

"Paul R. Mays" wrote in message

"TL the Geologist" wrote in message

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
om...

-snip--

Oh brother.

Not Mine....

Must have been adopted. Can we get a recall on him?

Are we sure he's even human?

Old January 8th 04, 01:53 AM
TL the Geologist

"Paul R. Mays" wrote in message

"TL the Geologist" wrote in message

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
om...

-snip--

Oh brother.

Not Mine....

Must have been adopted. Can we get a recall on him?

Are we sure he's even human?

Thats it, he's not human, kick him off the planet (are we sure its even a
"him" then?).