No Account Pass

Old July 10th 04, 02:27 PM
Friday

Default No Account Pass

In order to log in to my account on the Seti website I need a password, but
I was never given one in the first place. I've tried to get my password
emailed to me, but I never recieve anything. So how do I get one?

Thanks

Old July 10th 04, 07:36 PM
Martin 53N 1W

Friday wrote:
In order to log in to my account on the Seti website I need a password, but
I was never given one in the first place. I've tried to get my password
emailed to me, but I never recieve anything. So how do I get one?

Seti or Boinc or SetiBoinc?

Email address current and correct?
Seti replies getting thrown out with the spam?

What are you actually doing and with what results?

Good luck,
Martin

--
---------- OS? What's that?!
- Martin - To most people, "Operating System" is unknown & strange.

Old July 10th 04, 08:44 PM
Friday

Sorry forgot to mention, I'm using Seti 3.08. The e-mail address is
correct and there are no spam filters of any kind. Do I somehow need to
create an account on the website?

--
Friday