Be'er Sheva

Old November 28th 05, 05:17 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.astronomy

Default Be'er Sheva

"The Re'evd" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:25:31 -0600, "Norma"
wrote:

"The Re'evd" wrote in message
On 27 Nov 2005 19:47:23 -0800, "Colon. Mortimer"
wrote:

The Rev, but you fit the bill too..

That makes no sense, Colon. Are you talking out your colon again?

You mean the way that Agent 007 used to do?

I have no idea what you're on about, ****ske.

And why are you spamming agd with this nonsense?

The real question ought to be, "why am I answering or responding to you?"

You haven't read the history of the original James Bond, Agent 007, and all
the things he did to keep himself clea?. I think you need to take the time
to do it. It might give you, with your eschatological bent, some ideas
about reform. (BTW, if you ever attempt this, send pictures.)

Norma

Old November 28th 05, 05:27 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.astronomy

"The Re'evd" wrote in message

You'd have to ask yourself that, ****ske.

You haven't read the history of the original James Bond, Agent 007, and
all
the things he did to keep himself clea?. I think you need to take the
time
to do it. It might give you, with your eschatological bent, some ideas
about reform. (BTW, if you ever attempt this, send pictures.)

Now why would I want to do that?

Good grief, who would know why you do even a fraction of what you do here?
One can only guess at all the other "things" you must do in life.

Old November 28th 05, 12:09 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.astronomy

wrote:

The Rev, but you fit the bill too..

That makes no sense, Colon. Are you talking out your colon again?

You mean the way that Agent 007 used to do?

I have no idea what you're on about, ****ske.

And why are you spamming agd with this nonsense?

The real question ought to be, "why am I answering or responding to you?"

You'd have to ask yourself that, ****ske.

You haven't read the history of the original James Bond, Agent 007, and all
the things he did to keep himself clea?. I think you need to take the time
to do it. It might give you, with your eschatological bent, some ideas
about reform. (BTW, if you ever attempt this, send pictures.)

Now why would I want to do that?

It might give you some background and divert your thoughts a tad. I
think, when you die, your brain should be studied to determine how you
got so ridiculously cruel and weird. It certainly isn't a normal
process....

Norma

Old November 28th 05, 12:16 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.astronomy

"Norma" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

You are one of the most hate filled, and nasty old shielas to ever post on
usenet. You try to couch your words in dear old grandmotherly language, but
you don't fool me.

Old November 28th 05, 03:38 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.astronomy

Ben Cramer wrote:
"Norma" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

I'm not trying to fool anyone about anything. You are a nasty, evil,
trouble -maker, so makes us about even, I would say. Am I supposed to
care what you think???? So sorry...I don't.

Old November 29th 05, 08:00 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.astronomy

"Norma" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ben Cramer wrote:
"Norma" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

If you'd care to go back through you usenet history, you would find you are
the one who is a nasty, evil, trouble-maker.

You've kicked up **** fights in every group you've ever posted.