The formation of the Solar System

Old August 12th 04, 07:02 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default The formation of the Solar System

Building material a nebular cloud.(mostly hydrogen and helium,and dust.
Then in time comes a shock wave from a supernova explosion (near by).
This shock wave heats the gas causing it to glow and revolve. It rotates
faster and faster at its center,and creates a ball and this swirling
cloud takes the shape of a disk. The ball at its core will get denser
and denser,and will become the sun. The plane of the swirling disk will
be where planets comets,and meteors will form.(along its equatorial
plane.) Nice part of space vacuum objects can rotate(spin) in it without
slowing down unless they collide with something or feel a tidal pull
from nearby objects. Interesting that objects going in a straight line
their momentum stays the same unless some outside force acts upon them.
Angular momentum acts the same way,but has an added effect. It goes like
this. "The amount of momentum carried by a spinning object depends not
only on its rotation speed but also on how its mass is distributed
around its axis of rotation.(known as then moment of inertia) this
dictates to us how much force it takes to "spin up" an object of a
certain shape,and how much the object resists slowing down once it is
spinning.(a figure skater is an expert on this) It was easy for me to
come up with my "Spin is in theory" Once I realize the universe "swirls"
Bert

Old August 12th 04, 09:07 PM
Aunt Buffy

This rambling style always feels like it should be finished with the
word....PEPSI (lipsmacking...).

Old August 13th 04, 02:32 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Aunty B yes I've created my own style of writing(took me years) Never
did any Pepsi(lipsmacking) but a lot of Bud Lite,and Mexican sweet
potato chip lipsmacking(good stuff) Does my not using coma create a
rambling reading effect? Bert