FR Bending of Light -- Proof

Old January 25th 10, 09:14 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default FR Bending of Light -- Proof

On Jan 25, 7:01*pm, "Androcles" wrote:
"Phil Bouchard" wrote in message

PD wrote:

Not at all. He's no god. Just a physicist. Happened to get a few
things right.

Well the 2 postulates of SR are wrong,

Well the 2 names of Phil Bouhcard are wrong, but the first is correct.
The 3rd postulate of SR is wrong too; "the ``time'' required by light to
travel from A to B equals the ``time'' it requires to travel from B to A" is
complete nonsense if A moves wrt B.

Phuckwit Duck gets nothing right.
quote/
I have to admit that I am demoralized at the moment.

*I had hoped that we could fight ignorance with a proactive rather
than a reactive approach, but this is clearly the improper forum for
that. A quick survey of the length of threads initiated by or drifting
to nonsense compared to the length of threads based on sound
thinking reveals the true interest in the proposal.

*While it would be a useful project to contribute to the FAQ, the
*intent was to educate in the context of discussion, a virtual
*"classroom" if you will. There's no point in contributing to a
*reference that none of the "students" *will read or attempt to learn
*from. The intention was to focus on *exactly* what is wrong in
*someone's thinking (which varies from person to person), set it
*straight, and then make progress from there.

*I had high hopes -- really -- that perhaps one misguided soul would
read something sensible and say, "Oh... Really?...Oh. I see I was
*confused. OK, I get it now. Now what about...?" My head knew better,
*my heart does not.

[sitting in the duck blind, waiting with a shotgun for a duck to
*appear]
*PD
/unquote
Be careful not to blast his tail feathers, you might demoralize
the hypocritical bigot again.

Did you not announce to everyone that you are a relativist after all -

http://www.bartelby.net/173/4.html

Keep your mouth shut when I tell you but don't pretend not to be a
relativist when Albert is consistent from chapter 4 to chapter 5.

Let you state publicaly where you stand and don't you ever try to
tangle with me again you foulmouthed nuisance