Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old January 4th 10, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Dec 30 2009, 1:35*pm, "Semmalon" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 29, 10:41 am, "Semmalon" wrote:

Aloof?
Yeah, that's me, all right.
I'm so aloof, you'll usually find me in the basement shelling peas.

So, you want to hear again why if we give you any kind of evidence of our
presence it will mean official contact?
Okay, Jinglebells, there it is.
Unlike you, we're not used to having to repeat ourselves all the time.
So I hope it sinks in this time.
Did it sink in?

Only the fact as to how extra bogus/phony you ZNRs truly are.

Sharing of images and giving your best swag or deductive
interpretation has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with whatever
you folks pretend or think you are.

Now we're "zingers"?
Ah, I looked that up in my B. Guth encyclopedia I have here, which is
actually now up to three sentences long.
"Zionist-Nazi-Rothschild"
Now, dat's a mouthful, even for you.
No wonder you abbreviate it.

Someday when you begin to make sense, you might even make a few dollars.

btw; it's Zionist Nazi Republicans (Rothschilds never take sides,
because they always play both sides at the same time)

Digital, schmigital.
You got any analogs of your girlfriend in nothing but Victoria Secret?
No?
You want to buy some?

Spoken like a true ZNR. *Do you also have work camps set up for us?

Oh yes, I forgot about those.
Shh! I can tell you the truth, now, because they're not watching me.
They have OVENS here.
You put a bagel in, press a button, and it comes out perfect.
Now ain't THAT a cryin' shame! *lmfjao!

Hate to have to remind you, but Newton's been fired.
Einstein's the top banana these days.
Try to keep up.

So, Newton wasn't Jewish enough?

Hey! nobody's perfect.

Why is this diamagnetic cosmic fluff (protective interstellar
diamagnetosphere) so taboo/nondisclosure rated with those of your
kind?

~ BG

Maybe because it gives me hives?
In places I don't want to talk about.
Let's not go there, okay?
Sheez, I'd rather ride down a razor-sharp banister and land on my ass in
hot
coals than talk about dia... dia..., vhat the hell is dat, anyvay?

So, what do you want to know?
Don't be shy.
Shoot.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Such perpetual obfuscation and systematic denial by the Sean
Rothschild mindset is noted.

~ BG

You're very velcome!
Sean Rothschild? wasn't he my second cousin on Aunt Sophie's side of the
family?
Now, don't tell me I have money, too!
Wouldn't THAT just top things off.

--
S e m m a
Be well and come... be welcome!

Except that you and other seans of any fundamental intelligence know
exactly what I mean.

~ BG