more Ares-1 design flaws found

Old December 9th 09, 10:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default more Ares-1 design flaws found

..

more Ares-1 design flaws found

read the "Why the Ares-1 is already DEAD" article UPDATE

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts2/058ares1dead.html

..
Old December 10th 09, 03:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else

gaetanomarano wrote:
.

more Ares-1 design flaws found

read the "Why the Ares-1 is already DEAD" article UPDATE

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts2/058ares1dead.html

.

That much highlighting signals "nutjob".

Sylvia.
Old December 10th 09, 07:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else

Pat Flannery wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

That much highlighting signals "nutjob".

Note the highlighting is done in festive holiday colors, which may
suggest "fruitcake" rather than "nutjob". :-)

Pat

Now you're making me hungry. Stop it.

Sylvia.

Old December 10th 09, 02:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Dec 10, 1:52�am, Sylvia Else wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

That much highlighting signals "nutjob".

Note the highlighting is done in festive holiday colors, which may
suggest "fruitcake" rather than "nutjob". :-)

Pat

Now you're making me hungry. Stop it.

Sylvia.

fruitcake describes anyone who thinks manned nasa is a effective
agency......

so we have ISS FULLY STAFFED.

please list how much earth shaking science has come from
it.............

Old December 10th 09, 04:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Pat Flannery wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:

That much highlighting signals "nutjob".

Note the highlighting is done in festive holiday colors, which may
suggest "fruitcake" rather than "nutjob". :-)

Pat

Now you're making me hungry. Stop it.

Sylvia.

fruitcake describes anyone who thinks manned nasa is a effective
agency......

so we have ISS FULLY STAFFED.

please list how much earth shaking science has come from
it.............

We've spent more of our hard earned loot on it than most anything else
(including going to/from the moon, that is if you can believe half of
what our NASA of that era had to say), and some day soon it's going to
burn up rather nicely as it returns to Earth for a final contributing
dose of pollution.

Each all-inclusive ISS mission placed nearly a trillion BTUs and
millions of kg worth of pollution into our environment, and that's
helping us to melt all of that pesky slow-ice that we're trying to get
rid of.

Just the all-inclusive energy expended thus far could have heated and
otherwise powered a good 100 million homes for a century.

Perhaps so far we've gotten 0.1% return on investment, and it isn't
over yet.

~ BG
Old December 11th 09, 12:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_585_]

Bob, I did that once. Do you really again want me to show you how easy it
is to find a list of the experiments going on right now?

And hate to disappoint you, not all science is earth shaking. In fact most
is rather boring. But it hardly means no science is going on at ISS.

Old December 11th 09, 12:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else

Pat Flannery wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:
That much highlighting signals "nutjob".
Note the highlighting is done in festive holiday colors, which may
suggest "fruitcake" rather than "nutjob". :-)
Pat

Now you're making me hungry. Stop it.

Sylvia.

fruitcake describes anyone who thinks manned nasa is a effective
agency......

so we have ISS FULLY STAFFED.

Since we're talking about food, I suspect you mean ISS fully stuffed.

Sylvia.
Old December 11th 09, 07:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Bob, I did that once. �Do you really again want me to show you how easy it
is to find a list of the experiments going on right now?

And hate to disappoint you, not all science is earth shaking. �In fact most
is rather boring. � �But it hardly means no science is going on at ISS.

so how revelant is the experiments that could ONLY BE DONE IN SPACE?

Somehow most appear busy work..........

is it truly worth the yearly cost?

obama and congress will be asking THIS QUESTION shortly..........

is nasa ready for the challenge?
Old December 15th 09, 05:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Pat Flannery wrote:
Sylvia Else wrote:
That much highlighting signals "nutjob".
Note the highlighting is done in festive holiday colors, which may
suggest "fruitcake" rather than "nutjob". :-)
Pat
Now you're making me hungry. Stop it.

Sylvia.

fruitcake describes anyone who thinks manned nasa is a effective
agency......

so we have ISS FULLY STAFFED.

Since we're talking about food, I suspect you mean ISS fully stuffed.

Is this another White Elephant or albatross joke?