Former Gov Jesse Ventura has lost his mind!

Old December 3rd 09, 02:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jonathan

Default Former Gov Jesse Ventura has lost his mind!

He's on the Howard Stern show today, and he's some
conspiracy nut job. With a straight face he claims Darpa
has this facility in Alaska with massive low frequency transmitters.
I'm guessing he's talking about the low frequency submarine
communication system. He claims he has first hand experience of
technology from this facility that can directly transmit music etc
into the brain from a distance. He says we can use this
for mind control of an entire population at a time by beaming it
off the ionosphere. He also claims this technology is responsible
for the great Indonesian tsunami (experiment gone wrong).
And also global warming too (sheez), plus the northern lights
become visible whenever they're testing the transmitters.....right!

At least he was only the Governor of a small state and couldn't
get close to ...'the button'. Not in this country could some loon
find their way into the White House.

But then a few names come to mind...like Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, and
George (electro-shock therapy) McGovern.

Thank god our new leader, President Not-Bush, has a long public history
of rational behavior and ideas, not someone that came out of nowhere
that we hardly know.

Old December 3rd 09, 08:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

On Dec 2, 6:16*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
[...]

More likely he has no desire for any office and he is just
blowing smoke rings for their entertainment value.
And by the way that wasn't McGovern as I recall it but
his first choice as VP.....Eagleton, Tom?
Though I've got to say McGovern
must have given "old straight talk express"
lessons in VP choice.

Did I say McCain was old? Drop over
dead old. Not that I wish him ill. .....
....................................Trig
Old December 4th 09, 03:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jonathan

wrote in message

More likely he has no desire for any office and he is just
blowing smoke rings for their entertainment value.
And by the way that wasn't McGovern as I recall it but
his first choice as VP.....Eagleton, Tom?
Though I've got to say McGovern
must have given "old straight talk express"
lessons in VP choice.

Did I say McCain was old? Drop over
dead old. Not that I wish him ill. .....
....................................Trig

Yep it was Eagleton. I forgot.
And I heard later that Jesse is now hosting
some reality show about, of course, conspiracies.
He's still nuts

Old December 5th 09, 09:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Tony Sivori

Jonathan wrote:

He's on the Howard Stern show today, and he's some conspiracy nut job.

Agreed.

He claims he has first hand experience of technology from this facility
that can directly transmit music etc into the brain from a distance.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day:

http://www.physorg.com/news122567894.html

A few years ago I also read of a do it yourself rig for projecting sound
that, from the target's point of view, comes from inside one's own head.

As best as I recall, it was like the reverse of noise canceling
headphones. Without the headphones. Two directional sound beams were sent,
and only at the point where they crossed was the voice in your head effect
produced.

The person doing the reporting (sorry, I could not Google it up)
volunteered to be the target and said it was quite a startling effect. If
I recall correctly, they also tried it on a stranger or two in a public
park, transmitting a simple message like "hello". The target always
reacted visibly.

It was very interesting, and I've nothing about it since. Except from all
those little voices in my head, of course. :-)

--
Tony Sivori
Old December 6th 09, 07:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Tony Sivori wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

He's on the Howard Stern show today, and he's some conspiracy nut job.

Agreed.

He has a new TV series called "Nonspecific Theory".
He's trying to stir up interest in that:
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...s_conspi_1.php
The article you cited seems to confuse "laser" with "maser".
You could heat up a person's neurons by firing a laser at their head,
but a side effect would be that they would be blinded with their hair on
fire long before the heat got conducted down into their brain.

Pat
Old December 6th 09, 03:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jonathan

"Tony Sivori" wrote in message
news
Jonathan wrote:

He's on the Howard Stern show today, and he's some conspiracy nut job.

Agreed.

He claims he has first hand experience of technology from this facility
that can directly transmit music etc into the brain from a distance.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day:

http://www.physorg.com/news122567894.html

So if we were to use this on the battlefield, what should
we put in their minds? Or for crowd control?
Maybe a simple request like "will you stand up please"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idXgVLpB6bY

A few years ago I also read of a do it yourself rig for projecting sound
that, from the target's point of view, comes from inside one's own head.

As best as I recall, it was like the reverse of noise canceling
headphones. Without the headphones. Two directional sound beams were sent,
and only at the point where they crossed was the voice in your head effect
produced.

I've read here and there about the use of microwaves but mostly
to avoid civilian casualties, directed against electronics, not
people.

From the Directed Energy Directorate (DED) site ...love that name.
http://www.kirtland.af.mil/afrl_de/

UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
High Power Microwaves

"A short burst of high power microwave energy can be lethal
to electronics while having no affect on humans operating
the equipment. The low collateral damage aspect of the
technology makes high power microwave weapons useful
in a wide variety of missions where avoiding civilian casualties
is a major concern."

I like this part.

Active Denial Technology:

"Related to high power microwaves is this millimeter wave
technology that penetrates less than 1/64 th of an inch
into an individual's skin to stimulate the person's pain sensors
into feeling severe pain without physical damage.
The technology is proving extremely effective as a
nonlethal means of turning away an aggressor."
http://www.kirtland.af.mil/shared/me...070404-036.pdf

I bet it is effective!
I'm just thankful these folks are on our side~

The person doing the reporting (sorry, I could not Google it up)
volunteered to be the target and said it was quite a startling effect. If
I recall correctly, they also tried it on a stranger or two in a public
park, transmitting a simple message like "hello". The target always
reacted visibly.

It was very interesting, and I've nothing about it since. Except from all
those little voices in my head, of course. :-)

What I find chilling is that the stuff they admit to publicly today is probably
ten years old.

--
Tony Sivori

Old December 6th 09, 10:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Tony Sivori

Jonathan wrote:

So if we were to use this on the battlefield, what should we put in
their minds? Or for crowd control? Maybe a simple request like "will
you stand up please"?

The microwave method of crowd control by inducing severe pain is obvious.
Just blanket the crowd. No YGBM (You Got to Believe Me) needed.

The technique of creating a sound that appears to originate inside ones
skull is probably a lot less suitable for crowd control. As I mentioned,
it only exists at one exact point where the sound waves cross. So each
person on the crowd would have to be individually targeted. Unless you're
targeting a leader (versus a leaderless mob) it doesn't seem practical.

--
Tony Sivori
Old December 6th 09, 11:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery wrote:

He has a new TV series called "Nonspecific Theory".

That should be "Conspiracy Theory"
Damn you, Thunderbird Spellcheck.

Pat
Old December 7th 09, 07:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

On Dec 6, 3:51*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:

He has a new TV series called "Nonspecific Theory".

That should be "Conspiracy Theory"
Damn you, Thunderbird Spellcheck.

Pat

I like the title Nonspecific Theory. It is far better at least
for a skit on a late night humor show.
Old December 10th 09, 01:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jonathan

Jonathan wrote:

So if we were to use this on the battlefield, what should we put in
their minds? Or for crowd control? Maybe a simple request like "will
you stand up please"?

The microwave method of crowd control by inducing severe pain is obvious.
Just blanket the crowd. No YGBM (You Got to Believe Me) needed.

The technique of creating a sound that appears to originate inside ones
skull is probably a lot less suitable for crowd control. As I mentioned,
it only exists at one exact point where the sound waves cross.

Maybe one beam from straight above, and the other
ground based might do the trick?

So each
person on the crowd would have to be individually targeted. Unless you're
targeting a leader (versus a leaderless mob) it doesn't seem practical.

I guess we can assume leaderless, since that seems to be our specialty~
"Mob" technology! That's what we need. Not to disperse, but to control.
The Iranian uprising and smart phones seemed to thrive off each other.
I'd like to see us 'bombing coutries like China and Iran with lots of
people friendly smart phones and such, so they can make their voices
matter more.

--
Tony Sivori