How cool is VL2

Old July 15th 07, 06:35 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

Default How cool is VL2

On Jul 12, 12:10 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On May 28, 12:07 am, BradGuth wrote:

On May 3, 7:56 pm, "Brad Guth" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygat e.mailgate.org

VenusL2(VL2) is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere plus a little extra
illumination.

As per usual, the incest mutated naysay mindset of Usenet is stuck
deeply into the nearest space toilet.

There's lots of absolutely nifty things (all good) about POOF City atVenusL2. Unfortunately, not even Usenet cam.misc is up to the task.

It's as though the topic/author taboo is still in full swing, of
covering thy silly Usenet butts. Even the MI/NSA spooks and moles have
backed off from this one.
-
Brad Guth

That's extremely odd, being that Venus L2(VL2) is so POOF City doable,
if not potentially a wee bit too cool, yet there's not an honest
contructive word within all of Usenet to behold. It's as though the
truth about much of anything is taboo rated.

There's sufficient evidence of other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus, and at times it's as close by as 100 fold the
distance of our moon. You'd think that argument alone would be worth
a few other words by those claiming as knowing all there is to know.

Of accomplishing VL2 is just plain doable, as being well within
existing technology, though apparently I'm on the official NO FLY
list.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell- Hide quoted text -

Solar and Cosmic radiation at Venus L2 (VL2)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...m/thread/a35ba...
Geoffrey A. Landis had a few kind words to share, although never any
specific numbers of what to expect at Venus L2 or even outside of
Earth's protective magnetosphere, such as residing at our moon's L1,
Earth's L1 or even that of Earth's L2. It's as though such science
pertaining to human space travel simply doesn't exist, other than in
various encrypted formats of any number of hocus-pocus conditional
physics, few of which seem to agree with one another.

SOHO Dosage
31 nifty pages of soft data on space radiation; meaning little if any
hard rad/rem data that pertains to human DNA that's having to reside
external to our magnetosphere.http://spacecraft.ssl.umd.edu/academ....space_env.pdf

Earth L2 Dosagehttp://planetquest.jpl.nasa.gov/documents/JWST-RPT-radiation.pdf
Similar to the above "JWST-RPT-radiation" report, an official Raytheon/
TRW Space Data Report offered us a GSO satellite internal system
dosage pegged as 2e3 Sv/year while fully shielded by 5/16" aluminum (2
g/cm2), thus residing outside of our protective magnetosphere's Van
Allen belts as fully in the buff is likely capable of being similar to
that realm of dosage analogy, of there being at times 2e5 rem/year or
548 rem/day of local Xrays, Gamma and direct cosmic exposure that
you'll need sufficient spacecraft or habitat shielding in order to
long-term survive without incorporating a backup plan B of banked bone
marrow, especially on behalf of attinuating and/or somehow diverting
the moon's anticathode worth of hard Xrays and Gamma that's rather
unavoidable if your butt of frail DNA is situated within the moon's L1
for any extended period of time.

Fortunately for POOF City that's residing at the cool halo orbital
location or station-keeping realm of Venus L2(VL2) isn't nearly as
cosmic hot and nasty, whereas Venus and of its robust atmosphere
itself blocking and/or diverting the vast bulk of whatever nasty halo
CMEs our sun has to offer, as well as there being no such nearby moon
of secondary/recoil Xrays and Gamma to fret about.

Therefore, VL2 is not only a cool satellite environment in a solar IR
forced thermal sense of the word, but it's also offering a relatively
cool amount of humanly lethal radiation to deal with, as possibly
similar to or perhaps not much greater than what ISS/ESS has to
contend with. The primary habitat POOFs with their added shielding of
ice cold beer or whatever else you'd like to consume should manage to
protect our frail DNA rather nicely, as safely station-keeping us
within the VL2 halo orbit, that which could also host a new and
greatly improved set of ACE/SOHO/TRACE science instruments in addition
to whatever's intended for scoping out and/or probing Venus.
-
Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

It's time to pick up the slack, as for others to be contributing and
otherwise sharing in the applied physics and best available science on
behalf of our establishing POOF City at Venus L2(VL2). VL2 is
actually a physically cool place for our next best space depot/
gateway, and best of all it has nothing whatsoever to do with our
taboo/nondisclosure moon that's in charge of all our NASA/Apollo hocus-
pocus physics.

The interactive halo orbit of VL2 is also an ideal platform on behalf
of accommodating SOHO/ACE/TRACE plus any other Earth science that's
related to our sun (at least directly communicating for a good 16
months at a whack, with the other three months worth of data taken
from behind the sun and/or when hidden by Venus, as stored on multiple
terabyte hard drives or Blue-Ray DVDs).

We're talking a minimum configuration of five maximum POOFS plus
whatever's their shuttle craft or survival pods for getting such brave
folks back to Earth.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 20th 07, 07:26 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Why has this topic been to hard to grasp?

What's so insurmountable about utilizing VL2?

Wouldn't a mostly robotic platform of science instruments at Venus L2
be rather impressive, and otherwise downright nifty?

Wouldn't having a space depot/gateway as a human habitat of POOFs at
VL2 be a whole lot better off than anything ISS/ESS related?
- Brad Guth

Old July 25th 07, 01:26 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Why has this simple topic been to hard to grasp?

What's so insurmountable about our utilizing VL2?

Wouldn't a mostly robotic platform of science instruments at Venus L2
be rather impressive, and otherwise downright nifty?

Wouldn't having a space depot/gateway as a human habitat of POOFs at
VL2 be a whole lot better off than anything ISS/ESS related?

Apparently VL2 being cool and nearby doesn't account for all that
much.

The matter of fact that the regular laws of physics do apply rather
nicely to Venus is also why such is on the Yiddish usenet NO FLY list.

Actually, anything I happen to mention is taken into automatic
banishment mode to start off with. Must be because I'm more often
right than I'm being given credit for.
- Brad Guth

Old August 2nd 07, 09:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

Compared to orbiting our moon, or especially of being situated at the
moon's L1, Venus L2(VL2) is way cool, it's even cooler than any ISS
orbital average, and cooler yet if an artificial shade gets utilized,
or made warmer if a remote mirror directs sunlight upon whatever's
halo parked within VL2, or the station-keeping halo orbit itself can
be made as large or as tight as need be.

A better understanding of shade may eventually become self
explanatory, such as for relocating our moon to Earth's L1 is not an
option that we can afford to pass up. We need that little spot of
shade, as well as we badly need a whole lot less tidal forced internal
trauma that's keeping our 98.5% fluid Earth a touch warmer and more
internally active than need be.

Unfortunately, of these hocus-pocus WMD days, you simply can't hardly
tell one Yiddish infomercial spewing rusemaster from most any other
faith-based damn fool (especially of them pesky born again types).
So, whom can we trust?

Physics and of the best available science that's replicated seems as
though it ott to at least function on behalf of understanding our
physically dark and anticathode moon, that's saturated with gamma and
Xrays in addition to being hot as hell by day, that which is hot
enough to keep vaporising its sodium which starts melting at 371 K,
and vaporises at 1156 K while under the pressure of 1 bar (perhaps as
little as 374 K at 3e-15 bar).

That moon is simply not made of Earth. Earth hasn't even the least
bit similar impacts nor deposits of what's causing such terrific
surface mascons to exist on that somewhat salty moon of ours.

Why doesn't Earth have its fair share of bigger and better surface
impact mascons?

In other words, why and/or how did our salty old moon get so impact
mascon populated, and Earth somewhow having missed out on most all of
that heavy mineral action?
- Brad Guth

Old August 6th 07, 02:24 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

- Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Venus L2 is not the least bit hot, or even all that nasty to our frail
DNA.

Not that within our salty old moon doesn't offer great potential
that's nearby and therefore accessible, and I certainly don't
otherwise mean to be anti-topic because, I happen to know there's all
sorts of good that moon and of its L1 can be utilized for, but what
the hell is wrong with you silly naysay folks that are deductively
blind and otherwise swarm like mindset bigoted into naysayism past the
point of no return?

There's nothing worth our living science that's on the surface norgue
of our physically dark moon that's growing or that could have survived
the cosmic and solar gauntlet of gamma and hard-Xrays, other than the
nifty likes of sodium crystals shortly before they vaporise by day.
The planet Mars is an interesting but very frozen to death and
otherwise a geologically dead worth of planetology, that which no
matters what is simply too far away and otherwise too moon like naked
for our own frail DNA good.

Venus on the other Ovglove hand is almost exactly like proto-Earth,
and at least at times merely 100 fold the distance of our moon, plus
it's offering us darn good signs of having been lived upon by
something that's a whole lot more intelligent than a hot rock.

If Venus itself is offering too much of a toasty reality for your
swarm's naysay mindset, then perhaps POOF City at Venus L2(VL2) will
provide the space depot/gateway that's doable. At least this cool VL2
is humanly manageable as is, unlike our physically hot plus rad hot
Earth-moon-L1 that's still being kept as taboo/nondisclosure, and
otherwise about as nasty of a local gamma and Xray exposed location as
you're going to get.
- Brad Guth

Old August 8th 07, 07:31 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

-BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Venus L2(VL2) is in fact a cool location, and otherwise humanly
survivable to boot. From VL2 is where the remote science of Venus can
be accommodated in several ways that just couldn't happen any other
way. Of course, I've argued the very same about Earth and moon
related science as easily obtained from the moon's L1.

According to the likes of Carl Sagan, as well as those recently
getting promoted and thus published by way of GOOGLE/NOVA, the cosmic
soup of potential life as we know it is just about everywhere, and of
intelligent other life simply can't be all that hard to find, that is
unless you're into intentionally ignoring and/or excluding evidence,
or merely having been into skewing those laws a physics in order to
suit whatever's your faith-based swarm mindset of naysayism to all
that's off-world.

At least the newish planetology of Venus has no shortage of raw
elements or local energy in order to accomplish whatever. All that
you'd ever need to be in order to survive on Venus, is being smarter
than a hot rock.

The artificial modifications as can be seen by even the most
dumbfounded eye, is simply offering more of the same proof positive
that we've been summarily snookered by our own kind, that which still
claims we've walked on our gamma and Xray saturated moon. Go figure
otherwise.
- Brad Guth

Old September 17th 07, 02:45 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Here's an even better X Prize that's worth billions if not trillions.

First to establish POOF City at Venus L2 gets a 10% take of all the
interplanetary action, plus whatever fees for using their space depot/
gateway.
- Brad Guth -

very cool ROC Amateur Astronomy 2 June 28th 05 06:00 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Amateur Astronomy 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 02:21 PM
Cool! Sally UK Astronomy 2 November 27th 03 01:56 PM