Former Gov Jesse Ventura has lost his mind!

Old December 28th 09, 10:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Shanimal

Default Former Gov Jesse Ventura has lost his mind!

"Jonathan this is Allah... Drop your weapons, and surrender to the
infidels."

On Dec 9, 8:21*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"Tony Sivori" wrote in message

news
Jonathan wrote:

So if we were to use this on the battlefield, what should we put in
their minds? *Or for crowd control? Maybe a simple request like "will
you stand up please"?

The microwave method of crowd control by inducing severe pain is obvious.
Just blanket the crowd. No YGBM (You Got to Believe Me) needed.

The technique of creating a sound that appears to originate inside ones
skull is probably a lot less suitable for crowd control. As I mentioned,
it only exists at one exact point where the sound waves cross.

Maybe one beam from straight above, and the other
ground based might do the trick?

So each
person on the crowd would have to be individually targeted. Unless you're
targeting a leader (versus a leaderless mob) it doesn't seem practical.

I guess we can assume leaderless, since that seems to be our specialty~
"Mob" technology! That's what we need. Not to disperse, but to control.
The Iranian uprising and smart phones seemed to thrive off each other.
I'd like to see us 'bombing coutries like China and Iran with lots of
people friendly smart phones and such, so they can make their voices
matter more.

--
Tony Sivori