I need a lab to study Cancer Cells

Old February 25th 17, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default I need a lab to study Cancer Cells

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... now wrote:

hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" aka the
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1] is
a Face-****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal, who brags that
G=EMC^2 is short for _Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism_.
and so he wrote
This is a reality:_My Stupid Palaver_ (MSP) is my gift to all.

hanson wrote:
Certainly Glazier, you Cretin. Now drink TANG. Lots of it

Abner wrote:
hanson, you're like the booger on Bert's finger that he just can't shake
loose!

hanson wrote:
Good one, Abner, but Cretin Glazier, the Full Swine,
doesn't care about that. Bert needs me to make him
famous, he said. Has Bert given you the pink slip
to his Van now?, ...or does Bert just let you lick his
sphincter clean, which you do with humble obedience
every day...

Old February 25th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

hanson wrote:
Good one, Abner, but Cretin Glazier, the Full Swine,
doesn't care about that. Bert needs me to make him
famous, he said. Has Bert given you the pink slip
to his Van now?, ...or does Bert just let you lick his
sphincter clean, which you do with humble obedience
every day...

The last thing I need right now is a van. I couldn't even afford the insurance on it right now. Hell, I might not even be able to afford to air the tires!

Double-A

Old February 26th 17, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner wrote:
The last thing I need right now is a van. I couldn't even
afford the insurance on it right now. Hell, I might not
even be able to afford to air the tires!

hanson wrote:
Bert will dance his "Glazier Twist, when he reads that.
Well actually he can't because his legs gave out,
\but he will tell you that he had 4 Main Lobsters, etc

Old March 1st 17, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

hanson wrote:
Good one, Abner, but Cretin Glazier, the Full Swine,
doesn't care about that. Bert needs me to make him
famous, he said. Has Bert given you the pink slip
to his Van now?, ...or does Bert just let you lick his
sphincter clean, which you do with humble obedience
every day...

The last thing I need right now is a van. I couldn't even afford the insurance on it right now. Hell, I might not even be able to afford to air the tires!

Double-A

AA a car can be a money maker.A money saver.Low mileage means less money for insurance.Less money on gas,upkeep etc. Having a lic.is good.When you add to your SS its a big plus. Cars get great mileage,little repair.and save you bus fare. Think about it. TreBert
Old March 2nd 17, 03:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Indian-Giver & http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1] wrote:
AA a car can be a money maker.A money saver.Low mileage means less money for
insurance.Less money on gas,upkeep etc. Having a lic.is good.When you add to
your SS its a big plus. Cars get great mileage,little repair.and save you
bus fare. Think about it. TreBert

hanson wrote:
Like said, Abner, Bert danced in the street when he read [A].
And Glazier you sadistic Swine, you have to rub it into
Abner, who barely scrapes by. You are a classical morally
bankrupt loud mouthing kike.... just like it says in link [1]

Old March 2nd 17, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

hanson wrote:
Good one, Abner, but Cretin Glazier, the Full Swine,
doesn't care about that. Bert needs me to make him
famous, he said. Has Bert given you the pink slip
to his Van now?, ...or does Bert just let you lick his
sphincter clean, which you do with humble obedience
every day...

The last thing I need right now is a van. I couldn't even afford the insurance on it right now. Hell, I might not even be able to afford to air the tires!

Double-A

AA a car can be a money maker.A money saver.Low mileage means less money for insurance.Less money on gas,upkeep etc. Having a lic.is good.When you add to your SS its a big plus. Cars get great mileage,little repair.and save you bus fare. Think about it. TreBert

I want to see what bacteria is doing to healthy cells .How they are causing them to change.How this can be changed.What is in MSP that does so much good in creating fast normal cells.It is a given I think in every direction. I never give up trying.I want only to be helpful.I charge no $$$$.TreBert
Old March 3rd 17, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 1:11:38 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
The last thing I need right now is a van. I couldn't even afford the
insurance on it right now. Hell, I might not even be able to afford to
air the tires!

Double-A

****************
Maybe you could do like Hagar and get a house that you can drive.

Old March 3rd 17, 04:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Whenever Swine Glazier spots a post wherein his handle is
mentioned, an urge overwhelms Glazier to parrott, plagiarize
and lie in a Yiddisher Street Corner Act of his, in which Bert
proves that http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017
ad so Herbert Glazier" wrote:

I never give up trying.I want only to be helpful.I charge no $$$$
said the Liar and Cretin Glazier who could not remember why he
became a Face-****ter & a criminal Graveyard Vandal
and so, http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1].

Old March 3rd 17, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

hanson wrote:
Good one, Abner, but Cretin Glazier, the Full Swine,
doesn't care about that. Bert needs me to make him
famous, he said. Has Bert given you the pink slip
to his Van now?, ...or does Bert just let you lick his
sphincter clean, which you do with humble obedience
every day...

The last thing I need right now is a van. I couldn't even afford the insurance on it right now. Hell, I might not even be able to afford to air the tires!

Double-A

AA a car can be a money maker.A money saver.Low mileage means less money for insurance.Less money on gas,upkeep etc. Having a lic.is good.When you add to your SS its a big plus. Cars get great mileage,little repair.and save you bus fare. Think about it. TreBert

A car is a money maker only if you drive for Uber!

Double-A

Old March 3rd 17, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

hanson wrote:
[...]

If you want to do medical research, why not start a charity to raise funds for it! The donations could finance your lab!

Double-A