Nibiru more vissible

Old May 28th 17, 02:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Nibiru more vissible

Nibiru aka Planet X is getting more vissible. Look at the pictures on http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x and http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x This planet is for real and is causing Earth Changes and will cause a pole shift in the near future

More see http://poleshift.ning.com and http://www.zetatalk.com
Old May 29th 17, 02:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

wrote in
:

Nibiru aka Planet X is getting more vissible. Look at the pictures on
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x
and
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x

They're both the same links, kook.

This planet is for real and is causing Earth Changes and will cause a
pole shift in the near future

Wasn't it supposed to do that 15 years ago, Nancy?

More see http://poleshift.ning.com and http://www.zetatalk.com

So Nutty Nancy Lieder still posts here? Froooooooty.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard Murphy admits his failure to communicate.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Old May 29th 17, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
.18...

wrote in
:

Nibiru aka Planet X is getting more vissible. Look at the pictures on
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x
and
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x

They're both the same links, kook.

This planet is for real and is causing Earth Changes and will cause a
pole shift in the near future

Wasn't it supposed to do that 15 years ago, Nancy?

More see http://poleshift.ning.com and http://www.zetatalk.com

So Nutty Nancy Lieder still posts here? Froooooooty.

*** Wasn't Alexa Cameron, that other dingbat, a close fried of the Zeta
bunch and predicted some imminent pole-****-flip baloney ???
Wonder what ever happened to the loon ...

Old May 30th 17, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Hägar wrote in news:feudnW-kE-_TBbHEnZ2dnUU7-
:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
.18...

wrote in
:

Nibiru aka Planet X is getting more vissible. Look at the pictures on
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x
and
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...-your-planet-x

They're both the same links, kook.

This planet is for real and is causing Earth Changes and will cause a
pole shift in the near future

Wasn't it supposed to do that 15 years ago, Nancy?

More see http://poleshift.ning.com and http://www.zetatalk.com

So Nutty Nancy Lieder still posts here? Froooooooty.

*** Wasn't Alexa Cameron, that other dingbat, a close fried of the Zeta
bunch and predicted some imminent pole-****-flip baloney ???
Wonder what ever happened to the loon ...

I never saw her slurping Nutty Nancy and the gang, so I don't think Alexa
had anything to do with this bunch of loons. I could be wrong but Alexa
was more of a Gubmint conspiracy kook, the Zeta bozos were more of a
apocalyptic cult with space aliens.

I'd like to believe a kookfight with these two would be memorable.

I have no idea what happened to Alexa. I much preferred the ravings of
Twonky, the Varnisher or the Jop Mockey for entertainment value.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
both ways.

Planet Nibiru [email protected] Misc 0 December 16th 12 01:26 PM
Nibiru Ian[_6_] Astronomy Misc 7 May 19th 11 01:06 PM
Nibiru Snoopy UK Astronomy 3 May 13th 09 09:02 AM
Nibiru Snoopy Solar 0 May 10th 09 08:28 PM
Nibiru? skddlbyp Solar 6 March 10th 08 10:19 AM